Atmosphere.. 2 home games / Price

We have 2 vital home games this week. The club have performed better with a packed / busy crowd. Johnson has commented on todays atmosphere when an end was full.

We should be doing a deal to get people into BP this week. Maybe £7 a ticket for each or Both games for a tenner? I have a season ticket so this crap about "what will season ticket holders say" wont wash with me. We need wins. I want the club to survive in the division this season and I believe more people through the gate will help.

If not for tuesday, next saturday's price should be slashed. If someone from the club does read this board, its Yeovil and Crawley. How many do ypu think will pay on the day?! Lets improve it.

Edited by pukka

We have 2 vital home games this week. The club have performed better with a packed / busy crowd. Johnson has commented on todays atmosphere when an end was full.

We should be doing a deal to get people into BP this week. Maybe £7 a ticket for each or Both games for a tenner? I have a season ticket so this crap about "what will season ticket holders say" wont wash with me. We need wins. I want the club to survive in the division this season and I believe more people through the gate will help.

If not for tuesday, next saturday's price should be slashed. If someone from the club does read this board, its Yeovil and Crawley. How many do ypu think will pay on the day?! Lets improve it.

They should actually make the price difference between the ends and the main stand reasonable as well to encourage more fans to come and more fans to go in the ends and fill them out. At the moment it's maybe £1 more to sit in the mainstand with a far better view of the game than to sit in the Chaddy where you can't tell what's going on at the other end of the pitch. The pricing should actually reflect this.

I'm a season ticket holder and I wouldn't care if they let everyone in for 50p for the remaining games, we need to get behind the lads and we need to make some noise

Can you imagine if they did that, and the ground got so full they shut the gates, and there were people locked out with ST's or pre bought tickets. No that would not happen would it.

Reduced prices on its own hasn't in the past significantly increased attendances. Scunthorpe charged £5 yesterday and still there was just over 4000 at the game.

So lets try something different. What about 'Season ticket holders can bring a friend for free, kids free and £5 for other adults paying on the day.'

That was fantastic yesterday, but we're not out of the woods yet.

Edited by meat pie sausage roll

I seem to remember over 8,000 in the place for the Carlisle game a couple of seasons back. Tuesday night.

Didn't we loose that game? Our best 2 performances at home in recent years have been when it was £25 for adults and £20 for kids. :grin: