Latics fans smashing Crawley coach up

oldham athletic on Facebook:

Very disappointing to hear that Latics fans have been accused of smashing Crawley Town's coach. We hope that all Crawley Town fans get home safely tonight.

If this is true the people responsible shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Boundary Park.Just idiots looking for trouble and giving our club a bad name!

What kind of "supporters" think it's fair game to smash the windows of the away fans coach? Last away game of the season and the award for worst fans of the year goes to the chav brigade following Oldham Athletic today. Morons.https://www.facebook.com/CTFCSA

A big thank you to the many, many decent Oldham Athletic supporters who've sent messages apologising. You don't need to apologise, we know that most of you are great- we loved your travelling support earlier this season. Shame a bunch of testosterone fuelled hyperactive chavs have to embarrass the rest of you. One Ernie Cooksey!

There was a copper filming the Crawley coaches when me and my old man walked passed (About 10 minutes after FT as we stayed behind to applaud.) These lot shame my generation and they do not deserve to call themselves "fans", disgusting little plebs.