At least we didn't do what the Stockport fans did

And more important, how can Stockport supporters effort to go in Stone Island cloth? ;-)

I know Stone Island has a long-standing link to hooliganism, but as a clothing brand I've always been a huge fan of Massimo Osti (the late chap behind Stone Island and CP Company). Quite groundbreaking stuff he was producing (I bought quite a lot of it between about 1993 and 2000) which was effectively an exercise to see how different fabrics responded to different dying and manufacturing processes coupled with his love of military surplus wear. I don't think there's been a clothing brand quite like it and never will be.

All this and it gets a huge rep from knuckle-dragging knobheads, 99% of them would know or give a :censored: about its back-story, how it was made and why it was made.

Oh, and Sting's a massive fan too. Has a wardrobe full of rare Osti pieces. The :censored:.

I know Stone Island has a long-standing link to hooliganism, but as a clothing brand I've always been a huge fan of Massimo Osti (the late chap behind Stone Island and CP Company). Quite groundbreaking stuff he was producing (I bought quite a lot of it between about 1993 and 2000) which was effectively an exercise to see how different fabrics responded to different dying and manufacturing processes coupled with his love of military surplus wear. I don't think there's been a clothing brand quite like it and never will be.

All this and it gets a huge rep from knuckle-dragging knobheads, 99% of them would know or give a :censored: about its back-story, how it was made and why it was made.

Oh, and Sting's a massive fan too. Has a wardrobe full of rare Osti pieces. The :censored:.

We were just talking in the pub after the game about his collaboration with Levis to make the OCD jacket and how it was so far ahead of its time. I wear mine to tidy up in.

(I know it's ICD)