new shirt sponsor

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it obviously explains paul blacks presence at the game last night. he has won the lottery and bought the club, first step is plaster his name over the damn shirt

wont be getting one, purely due to it clearly being a rubbish transfered on sponsor again. not worth the money. brig back sewn in sponsors please

This is a surprisingly respectable sponsor for us, much improved on the shiny tracksuit hawkers of recent years.

Edit: That sounds like a bit of a backhanded compliment, but this does really look like a good bit of business from the commercial team :deal:

Edited by LaticsChris

This is a surprisingly respectable sponsor for us, much improved on the shiny tracksuit hawkers of recent years.

Edit: That sounds like a bit of a backhanded compliment, but this does really look like a good bit of business from the commercial team :deal:

Blacks are owned by JD sports

Carbrini are owned byJD sports

It's the same sponsor - just in a different (more respectable) guise

Edited by pukka

Unless, come the first day of the season, its on lots of other teams kits. Again.

Unless, come the first day of the season, its on lots of other teams kits. Again.

Bournemouth and Tranmere who were two of the teams who had the same sponsor have changed and neither have Blacks.

Edited by pukka

Blacks are owned by JD sports

Carbrini are owned byJD sports

It's the same sponsor - just in a different (more respectable) guise

I'm aware of that but my point remains. I would be surprised if the sponsorship deals were the same for all of a company's brands, so this could be an improvement in terms. Even if it isn't Blacks is a more respected and established brand that I reckon looks a lot better and classier (for want of a better word perhaps) than Carlotti or Carbrini. Its all about image (and money) after all.