New grounds next season

It's only the mention of Jordan Robertson that made me realise I've been there! Had a mare of a journey up to get to a fans team game before hand, BigFinn collected me off the train from somewhere random after I got delayed. We made it to the fans game in the end where we (perhaps unwisely) collected half the team from the BeardyBus before onto the grown ups match.

Stoke really is the biggest :censored:hole going.

It's only the mention of Jordan Robertson that made me realise I've been there! Had a mare of a journey up to get to a fans team game before hand, BigFinn collected me off the train from somewhere random after I got delayed. We made it to the fans game in the end where we (perhaps unwisely) collected half the team from the BeardyBus before onto the grown ups match.

Stoke really is the biggest :censored:hole going.

Worse than Birkenhead? Seriously?

I had to get the bus to Oldham to the last game, not seen the town centre for years, now that i live in Bury and too be honest i found its decline somewhat embarassing, looking almost as bad as Rochdale. So I dont think we can afford to get on our high horses too much really. The area around Mecca bingo looks like something out of a war report in Beirut.

I had to get the bus to Oldham to the last game, not seen the town centre for years, now that i live in Bury and too be honest i found its decline somewhat embarassing, looking almost as bad as Rochdale. So I dont think we can afford to get on our high horses too much really. The area around Mecca bingo looks like something out of a war report in Beirut.

Middlesborough and Stockton make Oldham, Dale, Birkenhead and Stoke seem like Alderley Edge in comparison.

Hartlepool town centre is a hole too, but the town is saved by the marina, which is quite nice.