Does anyone else find Dave Whelan an egotistical pillock? OK, he was injured and carried off in an FA Cup Final and his career ruined and I sympathise with that as I would any player. But, by God, he's put himself in the limelight recently.

1. He was one of those who made sure he was quoted as calling for Maggie Thatcher to have a state funeral
  2. He's renamed Wigwam's ground after himself
  3. He's a studio guest in the lead up to the Final
  4. He leads the Plastics out at Wembley
  5. He's introduced to the suits along with the team before the game as though he's one of the players
  6. He's interviewed after the match in the same way a manager is

We've got the message , Dave. You own the Plastic Pie Eaters, but you ain't half bloody aggravating.

Is it me? :rant.sml:

Does anyone else find Dave Whelan an egotistical pillock? OK, he was injured and carried off in an FA Cup Final and his career ruined and I sympathise with that as I would any player. But, by God, he's put himself in the limelight recently.

1. He was one of those who made sure he was quoted as calling for Maggie Thatcher to have a state funeral
  5. He's introduced to the suits along with the team before the game as though he's one of the players

We've got the message , Dave. You own the Plastic Pie Eaters, but you ain't half bloody aggravating.

No, its not you he's an egotistical prat.

I still think his finest hour was when Wigan were having a barney with GM Police over costs. "We're fighting a war for democracy in Iraq, well all I want is democracy in Wigan, but what we have is a police state....."

Irritating but good at PR in my view. SC could probably take a few tips.

Breaks my heart that I give that :censored: 38 pound a month to keep fit....

Pure Gym - half the price. Doesn't have pools / sauna to laze around in though.

Pure Gym - half the price. Doesn't have pools / sauna to laze around in though.

Uppermill leisure

Gym , swimming pool and now sauna

£32 a month or £22 if you work for the council , not that I do ....