Is this Dickov?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear,

How about:-

Would rather be a City legends dinner than 'working hard' on deadline day despite your team being in the :censored:...

Organised? Yep, 48 players brought in over 32 months suggests he never knew his best side, never attended youth or reserve games either

Picking players in right positions? Most used phrase amongst me and the circle of Latics fans I attend games with? Square pegs in round holes...

Enthusiastic? Standing with his arms folded, but brightens up once Sky want to interview him...

Improve players? There was one or two maybe, but most stagnated or went backwards during his time here

Hard-Working? Heard many examples of him not doing the the basics - scouting, delegating to clipboard boy etc...

Yep, 48 players brought in over 32 months suggests he never knew his best side

I know it's different in the lower leagues but to put that into context, I Just read an article about Alex Ferguson............he brought in only 99 players in his career at OT in over 26 years!!!