LW Interviews

Thanks for reminding me Lags - cancelled, waste of time in comparison to other clubs service. It used to be just about ok but now it's dire...

They cant even get someone to post decent articles so what chance of they got of getting decent LW interviews.

Bring back the webmonkey!

Cancelled my subscription a good 12 months ago. Can't say I've missed it really.

I'd come back if 1) The get rid of Woy and 2) decent interviews (Gordon's are usually alright) 3) other stuff to actually make it worthwhile such as archive stuff etc.

Yer, Ive not been a member for about 12 months, but realised they were still charging me 6 months ago. Had to ring Premium TV and get them to cancel it.

Twats

Ive still got mine but tempted to cancel, only reason ive not is (hope im right ) i feel it helps the club financially. Can anyone tell me what money, if any, goes to the club ? Surely it wouldnt be too difficult to get a quick word with new signings, current players about new signings or Mr Johnson himself. Cant think of many other services you pay for with nothing in return, so either give us something in the close season or stop stealing our dough.

Whatever happened to the fans interviewing players etc., Even mobile phones can shoot decent stuff these days. What about following a player each week with a day in the life of or match day right up to taking the field ending up with an interview immediately afterwards and then the next day with a more after the event reflection.

Loads of stuff could be done that would be interesting to watch.

Whatever happened to the fans interviewing players etc., Even mobile phones can shoot decent stuff these days. What about following a player each week with a day in the life of or match day right up to taking the field ending up with an interview immediately afterwards and then the next day with a more after the event reflection.

might be worth emailing them suggestions to Jenny...

Lets go further than that what about some hidden cams placed at their homes and some shoe cam work would be great lol, no seriously i think that would be good Lags but then knowing them they would try to charge us more. And during the season it would be fantastic if we got to listen to full match commentary , you know like all the way through, could you imagine that ? Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

Absolutely. I'm sure plenty of Latics fans would be quite interested in "Jonathan Grounds' pre-season video diary" or a similar feature. It's the absolute lack of marketing foresight that has blighted the club for far too long now and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. None of them even integrate on here any more which is the perfect way to get discussions flowing with the fans and pick up ideas (if that's what the reason is?).

Absolutely. I'm sure plenty of Latics fans would be quite interested in "Jonathan Grounds' pre-season video diary" or a similar feature. It's the absolute lack of marketing foresight that has blighted the club for far too long now and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. None of them even integrate on here any more which is the perfect way to get discussions flowing with the fans and pick up ideas (if that's what the reason is?).

Yeah, but they don't like us, innit.