Shrewd but not qualified?

By way of an example of LJ's refreshing attention to detail, I heard last night that he's requested that a training sessions be recorded as well as dug out views of matches so they can be thoroughly reviewed.

Not a huge thing but just a small detail that continues to takes us in the right direction.

Obviously on the wind up but no more tiresome than the 'he can't do no wrong' stuff on here. Too early for either opinion. Could be wrong but I bet Pseudonym's not as pessimistic as he/she lets on.

Can't believe Peter Withe's at Stockport Sports though, he'd have been a great appointment.

Pseudonym, is a wind up merchant of little intelligence.

Fixed that for you.

And that, my friends, is where this thread might be of some limited use. I seem to remember a contention that Pseudonym and our dear old friend Corporal Jones were one and the same. This woeful offering proves otherwise. The Corp would never have come up with something so banal and ill-informed.

This badge is the top coaching qualification and is essential at the highest level. Johnson already has the A and B enabling him to do the Pro. The Pro is run over 12months and I am sure I recall hearing or reading that he had already started the course on his appointment at BP. The guy is totally focussed on reaching the top and being the very best he can. My only doubt at the moment is how long will we be able to hang on to him. Of course time will tell, and pretty damn soon.

I think we are more than capable at the moment in regards to backroom staff.. I think LJ was pleasantly supprised by the knowledge of TP and I wouldn't be bet against that TP will be involved in first team duties on match day along with Muzza. Did anyone else notice that TP watched the games from at top of the tunnel and would then go to the touchline to give advice to LJ, that's how a good team work. LJ will also have players lined up, I had a quick word with him this week when I was getting some shirts and he reckons there will be at least 5 new arrivals before training starts. The clubs in more than capable hands with LJ, great move bringing Muzza as a coach and TP's experience is golden and he knows the younger players.. Soon as the new arrivals settle and the friendly's begin we will be looking forward to a new season were I personally think we will be comfortable in mid table.......

I think the key is in the OP's question. Forty-two days are remaining between now and the start of the season, not to mention there is a full month after that in which to acquire players. That seems like plenty of time to me, clubs at this level very rarely have a squad anywhere near fully prepared by the end of June. As has been repeatedly pointed out in other threads most player contracts run to the end of June, thus I would expect the majority of our dealings to be done in July.

I doubt - though I must stress I have very little concrete evidence - Johnson is sat at home picking his arse having spent the playing budget on Wotsits. However it might be prudent to contact the club and ask to see some receipts in order to put an end to these scurrilous rumours.

Does anybody know anything about the football managerial "pro licence" as it seems the much trumpeted multi qualifications held by the man in whom we trust do not include this one? ...and with 42 days to go to the start of the seaon for which we have no goalkeepers few defenders and fewer strikers, not to mention assistant managers or fitness and goalkeeping coaches, have we been mis sold the trip to turkey?

What clothes is this Emperor wearing?

Ive said it before but I want to say it again. You are the most literate internet troll I have ever seen.