Shrewd but not qualified?

Does anybody know anything about the football managerial "pro licence" as it seems the much trumpeted multi qualifications held by the man in whom we trust do not include this one? ...and with 42 days to go to the start of the seaon for which we have no goalkeepers few defenders and fewer strikers, not to mention assistant managers or fitness and goalkeeping coaches, have we been mis sold the trip to turkey?

What clothes is this Emperor wearing?

Does anybody know anything about the football managerial "pro licence" as it seems the much trumpeted multi qualifications held by the man in whom we trust do not include this one? ...and with 42 days to go to the start of the seaon for which we have no goalkeepers few defenders and fewer strikers, not to mention assistant managers or fitness and goalkeeping coaches, have we been mis sold the trip to turkey?

You seriously need to get out more! Think i'll join the list of people who wish to tell you to :censored: off! What really is your gripe? LJ has come in, kept us up, got us playing hald decent football and looking solid and is assembling a promising squad at a steady rate. With still another 5ish players to come in and 6 weeks left to do it all (9 weeks until transfer deadline)

Get a grip!

:censored: off is not an acceptable answer. Either debate properly (which can include calling out the troll) or don't bother.

My mobile device has a :censored: keyboard making a more detailed response difficult. I shall return later from the more helpful land of iPad to add some detail to my succinct effort earlier in the thread.

I hope LJ intends to persevere with a squad that has fewer strikers than defenders. In a 442 formation there are 2 striker positions and 4 defensive positions.

You're clearly running around naked squawking like a prissy idiot. But that's all you ever seem to do.

Fish for tea tonight then.

He has got a point though hasn't he? We do need a lot more players and some coaches.

I wouldn't be too worried just yet, especially on the players front. But shouldn't he have got his coaching staff all sorted by now?

Depends if our leader has forgotten to tell him that his budget of around a million includes the salaries for coaches and he's struggling to get people to work for next to nowt? With Gerrard leaving that's 5 backroom members of staff that have left and only one brought in. Pre-season is rapidly approaching and we need the right staff in place.....

I wondered where dear old pseudonym had got to. I can only assume that he/she has had to spend recent times looking for something with which to bash LJ and it has taken longer than he/she anticipated. Presumably, his/her absence has been a direct result of the positive vibes surrounding the club in recent weeks; potential big money take over, the signing of Korey Smith etc, which he/she prefers not to comment on.

Welcome back, you miserable sod. At least you always give me a bit of a laugh with the absolute tripe that you post. I have to laugh, because I can't take you or the tripe seriously.

I await the downboat with unbounded joy, possibly attached to a post directing me to a positive comment that I may have missed. I think that's covered it all.

soo-doh-Nim must have been a City supporter. In LJ I trust. Korey Smith has to be one of the best signings made by any club this year - FACT 42.

FAC42 was an ACR single. I had it until I took it to a party and got left. It had my name on it, if anyone has it - please return.

Actually, to be fair - I acquired loads of vinyls that way, swings and roundabouts...

Eurgh.

Another "cracking post" on all things LDJ.

And you are????????????