The other forum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed the people involved in running this site do an outstanding job so well done. bb80 I hear what your saying but we've just got to get on with it, we're all Oldham fans. had a look on oafc and you do come across as a bit negative when it involves all things oafc

agreed the people involved in running this site do an outstanding job so well done. bb80 I hear what your saying but we've just got to get on with it, we're all Oldham fans. had a look on oafc and you do come across as a bit negative when it involves all things oafc

really? I think negative is just a buzz word. You're free to latch onto it tho. Infact today is the first time that I've posted where I think we'll end up next season. 3wks ago I was quite taken by the good acquisitions we'd made. Then all of a sudden it stopped. The defence is a huge problem.

By the way, you do realise that predicting a struggle (as I have the last 3 seasons) wasn't actually negative but being a realist. Because, erm, it actually happened. Anyway, as you were.

Well when someone spouts an absolute lie, there's always the right of reply. Can't wait to see where I've supposedly blamed LJ for something... :smoking:

And I quote "It's a shame to see that yet again, the blame lies with the manager".

Posted 2:24 today by Mr BoundaryBlue80

And I quote "It's a shame to see that yet again, the blame lies with the manager".

Posted 2:24 today by Mr BoundaryBlue80

I think if you carry on with that quote, you will get the full context of what he was saying. Which, surprisingly for Ross was a dig at Corney and not Johnson.

But taking part of his quote completely out of context backs up your point...

I think if you carry on with that quote, you will get the full context of what he was saying. Which, surprisingly for Ross was a dig at Corney and not Johnson.

But taking part of his quote completely out of context backs up your point...

Next line 'But then it has to.... Being so far up our leaders backside'.

Not exactly positive stuff re. LJ

Next line 'But then it has to.... Being so far up our leaders backside'.

Not exactly positive stuff re. LJ

He's telling the poster that he is so far up the leaders backside. He is sticking up for Johnson if anything.

"You're so far up Corneys backside that it has to be Johnsons fault" is what he is saying to the OP.

That's how I read it, and I'm pretty certain thats what he meant.

He's telling the poster that he is so far up the leaders backside. He is sticking up for Johnson if anything.

"You're so far up Corneys backside that it has to be Johnsons fault" is what he is saying to the OP.

That's how I read it, and I'm pretty certain thats what he meant.

If that is what he meant then fair enough. It could be misinterpreted though.

My god. Was it really that difficult??? Clearly for some. Thanks for clearing that one up Dave. LJ has to walk a tightrope in a hurricane with one arm tied behind his back. That any clearer for you Jim???

The sad thing is...nobody will care about the constraints if we struggle. They'll call for his head. And the next blokes and the next blokes. And I'll somehow be negative in sticking up for them. The Internet circa 1997 indeed...and repeat...

Edited by boundaryblue80

My god. Was it really that difficult??? Clearly for some. Thanks for clearing that one up Dave. LJ has to walk a tightrope in a hurricane with one arm tied behind his back. That any clearer for you Jim???

The sad thing is...nobody will care about the constraints if we struggle. They'll call for his head. And the next blokes and the next blokes. And I'll somehow be negative in sticking up for them. The Internet circa 1997 indeed...and repeat...

Actually I disagree. It's still not clear but I know you dislike Corney and yes I would be surprised if you were having such a go about LJ at this point, so benefit of doubt is given.