No pies left

Well said. I was suspended from this forum last week because the people that run the page didn't like my critisism of the team/manager etc. This guy slags the catering department off and gets banned from the page. Ridiculous! Theres a huge clique within this forum. Tossers.

No you wasn't. And I couldn't give a fig about Johnson.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said. I was suspended from this forum last week because the people that run the page didn't like my critisism of the team/manager etc. This guy slags the catering department off and gets banned from the page. Ridiculous! Theres a huge clique within this forum. Tossers.

"Tossers"

Impressive way to attempt to win back favour...

I don't know but like 24hours I hope I'm in the clique

Me too.

I'm still patiently waiting for someone to donate me one of those fantastic "inside sources" at the club. I did ask nicely last season, but nothing came of it.

I still live in hope of getting one. I too want to know how much Chris Sutherland is on a week, And how Jon Guy takes his tea...

Me too.

I'm still patiently waiting for someone to donate me one of those fantastic "inside sources" at the club. I did ask nicely last season, but nothing came of it.

I still live in hope of getting one. I too want to know how much Chris Sutherland is on a week, And how Jon Guy takes his tea...

Like you I have no inside source although perhaps that's where we fall down perhaps we should just make up a believable story and claim we have one

Guest Scratch2000uk

Nah.. it's just a up-boat and down-boat clique,

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=upboat

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=circlejerker

:first:

Sorry CER...downboted you in error.....meant to look who had done you.....agree entirely with your comments it has happened to me ....upset one and all their mates come and downboat you...will upyour next comment to negate my mistake.

I like pies. A lot. Buy one on the way in at 2.30pm and you'll always get one.

Wooden forks rock. Plastic ones suck.

I'm a regular poster on here, although haven't been on for a couple of days, and haven't read any other threads yet.

I consider myself to be reasonably sound of mind.

If that chap's been banned for the comments made on this thread alone, i'm mystified quite frankly.

I miss RoyleArmy.

I'd like to mud wrestle Jenny Warburton. Naked.

If that chap's been banned for the comments made on this thread alone, i'm mystified quite frankly.

Nah, it was the Koukash thread that really did for him. But save yourself. There really are much better things to do on a Friday night. Even if you're stuck in the house. On your own.

Nah, it was the Koukash thread that really did for him. But save yourself. There really are much better things to do on a Friday night. Even if you're stuck in the house. On your own.

Ah, haven't read that yet, will have a butchers now. And if you saw the utter :censored:e the wife and eldest daughter are watching on TV then you'd understand why catching up on here is the highlight of my night ha ha.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Ah, haven't read that yet, will have a butchers now. And if you saw the utter :censored:e the wife and eldest daughter are watching on TV then you'd understand why catching up on here is the highlight of my night ha ha.

Put your foot down!.

Don't worry, Rachel Riley's on tomorrow night. :first:

Imho upand down boating is stupid ......this is a board where all opinions should be welcomed ......just because anyone disagrees doesn't make them right or wrong.

Do you really care?

It's just a sign someone agrees or disagrees with you. I've been up boated and down boated I don't take it personally if someone down boats me it's just a sign that they disagree with me on the particular issue I'm discussing, they might agree with me on other issues.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Do you really care?

It's just a sign someone agrees or disagrees with you. I've been up boated and down boated I don't take it personally if someone down boats me it's just a sign that they disagree with me on the particular issue I'm discussing, they might agree with me on other issues.

You wouldn't though, you are not on -24 are you?

I'm all for the like button, Dislike button...hmmmm I'd rather someone say why they disagree.

Do you really care?

They are free to voice their opinion on your comments but i think the up/down system tends to get people stereotyped.

They are free to voice their opinion on your comments but i think the up/down system tends to get people stereotyped.

The thing is if your going to put your opinion on here then you have to be prepared for the fact that someone will disagree with you.

I hate these posts with the line "I'm entitled to my opinion" yes but don't complain if you put your opinion on a public forum and you get shot down.

If anyone is worried about going against the tide then think about how you put your opinion across. Because most of the time it's not what people think it's how they articulate it that's the problem. Some posters are better than others at putting their point of view across.