Stadium layouts needed

Has anyone got a website for stadium layouts? i.e where each turnstile is situated. I'm doing a project at work and I'm sure I have seen something on here. I've tried going on each clubs website but because all the football league is provided by the same company the stadium layouts don't seem to be there. Any help is much appreciated.

Edited by lordLOVErocket80

I stumbled across the StadiumDB.com (DataBase of football stadia website), but I can’t recommend its reliability after it stated about Boundary Park:

There is another name, one used more as an anecdote – Ice Station Zebra. Thanks to its location high above sea level (at 155m asl – one of highest stadiums in England) it was exposed to cold winds and thus regarded as one of the coldest stadia in the country. Zebra part refers to the club playing in black-white stripes.

I stumbled across the StadiumDB.com (DataBase of football stadia website), but I can’t recommend its reliability after it stated about Boundary Park:

There is another name, one used more as an anecdote – Ice Station Zebra. Thanks to its location high above sea level (at 155m asl – one of highest stadiums in England) it was exposed to cold winds and thus regarded as one of the coldest stadia in the country. Zebra part refers to the club playing in black-white stripes.

Oh Lordy - not another debate about the fifth away strip/club badge!

Thanks Diego. I got some useful information off there, but I think what I'm looking for is a seating plan like what's used for buying tickets at a concert (M.E.N Arena). I'm pretty sure that if I can find that then this will have the turnstile numbers on?

There are the obvious ones on here:

http://www.seatingplan.net/seating-plan.html

and more here:

http://uk.ask.com/web?l=sem&ifr=1&qsrc=999&ad=semA&an=google_s&q=stadium%20seating%20plans&siteid=6522&o=6522&ar_uid=2945063D-CC8C-4620-A96D-617F431347C9&click_id=10A4A4B6-515E-4DB5-AC11-6C97EC02C98C

He means the same layout as what's used for things like the M.E.N., not the M.E.N. itself.

I can't find one myself but I'll have a look at a few old tickets (seem to remember they used to have something similar on the rearside). If it's any good I'll scan and upload it for you.

Must of missed that i have always found them to be uptodate with info and only 5min ago on facebook shared one of there articles.

Thanks for the help Diego. GuyGerman yes something like what was or is used on the back of tickets. The only problem is it's not Latics I need it's about 8 teams in the championship. Just thought there would be a website with all this information on?

With the last of the lookers being demolished and work having started on the new stand some of the turnstiles in the Chaddy next to to the old lookers have been moved which proberly explains why.