We are into late October , the leaves are falling and the weather is turning colder. We are roughly a third through the season and its piss poor. L J could certainly talk the talk during the summer but its a little bit harder off paper isn't it L J? 1. Does he know his best team yet.? 2. Why change a winning team ? 3. two points off the drop 4. Different strikers every week no continuity . 5. Badly needs experienced number 2. 6. Does anyone want up buy my £50 handicap bet that I put on during the summer. 20/1 so it's s grand winnings ? Obviously there will still be some muppets that still think it will click !!! Ha ha . Ffs get a experienced number two L J because you clearly out of your depth mate

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LJ got it wrong tonight but get a grip, Kevin Doyle ( a sub) is on more that our whole team (£40k a week). Tonight was expected but we need to have stability in the team and start winning at home against the likes of Crewe and Tranmere, I'm fully behind LJ but he needs and experienced assistant.

LJ got it wrong tonight but get a grip, Kevin Doyle ( a sub) is on more that our whole team (£40k a week). Tonight was expected but we need to have stability in the team and start winning at home against the likes of Crewe and Tranmere, I'm fully behind LJ but he needs and experienced assistant.

Not sure that I agree that LJ got it wrong tonight.

We held a very good/strong Wolves side 0-0 all through the first half and went on to lose 2 goals, conditions played a part in them (according to BBC Manc) Like someone said, there's no disgrace going to Wolves and losing, not many sides will come away with any points from there this season and i'm sure others will suffer much heavier defeats than we have.

Onwards and Upwards to Saturday - We can take Swindon!

... We are roughly a third through the season ...

TWELVE games into a 46 game season is not, by any stretch of the most fevered imagination, "roughly a third". I gave up reading at that point.

If you're going to have a go, at least try to get your maths nearly right.

We are into late October , the leaves are falling and the weather is turning colder. We are roughly a third through the season and its piss poor. L J could certainly talk the talk during the summer but its a little bit harder off paper isn't it L J? 1. Does he know his best team yet.? 2. Why change a winning team ? 3. two points off the drop 4. Different strikers every week no continuity . 5. Badly needs experienced number 2. 6. Does anyone want up buy my £50 handicap bet that I put on during the summer. 20/1 so it's s grand winnings ? Obviously there will still be some muppets that still think it will click !!! Ha ha . Ffs get a experienced number two L J because you clearly out of your depth mate

I disagree with most of that but, he should've stuck with the early season tactics.

If we'd gone there tonight and had a go but been picked off 3 or 4-0 people would've accepted that against Wolves with the team they've got.

Playing for a 0-0 is always a hiding to nothing.

I've a feeling he's purposely rested a few for a more winnable game on Saturday though. Which is no good to the 500 who travelled but may pay dividends.

What a :censored:ing joke that was tonight,next time LJ let us know you are going to turn into dickface and play defefencive,:censored:in Winchester in midfield!!!half a day off work,train,match ticket,feels liked I've been well mugged tonight,after that wank effort tonight,600 latics fans tonight well quiet,because we had :censored: all to shout about,nice 1 LJ

Not sure that I agree that LJ got it wrong tonight.

We held a very good/strong Wolves side 0-0 all through the first half and went on to lose 2 goals, conditions played a part in them (according to BBC Manc) Like someone said, there's no disgrace going to Wolves and losing, not many sides will come away with any points from there this season and i'm sure others will suffer much heavier defeats than we have.

Onwards and Upwards to Saturday - We can take Swindon!

He messed to much with a winning side and yes we can, KTF!

At the risk of boring you all again the key is one of the holding midfielders has to go and be replaced with an genuine attacking midfielder.

Wesolowski has to the on one to be left out in that case, and I would be looking for a loanee as no one on the books looks up to the job of creating and scoring goals from midfield.

Rooney and Clarke-Harris have been big let downs and with McDonald out maybe a second loanee striker should be brought in.

Edited by BP1960

He messed to much with a winning side and yes we can, KTF!

He still doesn't know his best XI - that's a slight worry for me. Only thing i would have changed, would have been Millar staying in the team instead of Winchester.

I still have faith that he will work it out and we will come good in the next few weeks - to be fair, we've never looked a totally bad side under LJ this season, there's not been a point where i feel the same way as i did around January/February under Dickov, not knowing where the next win will come from.

Realistically, not many would have tipped us for a win tonight... nor a draw... I thought we may have knicked a point when we got in at HT 0-0 - but that's the way the game goes, mistakes will cost you away to, arguably, the best/biggest team in the league. The same mistakes away at a team at the lower end of the table may not have cost us so dearly.

Anyway - Could be worse, could be Man United. :wink: