Back 4 Tonight?

Is that a joke? The man oozes class...

I'm not saying he aint a half decent player but, in my opinion, he can't pass for :censored:.

PS. And before anybody mentions his cross for Saturday's winner I said his passing leaves a lot to be desired, not that he doesn't knock the odd decent cross in. For a lad of his ability, his short range passing could be a lot better.

Edited by Break The Silence

I'm not saying he aint a half decent player but, in my opinion, he can't pass for :censored:.

PS. And before anybody mentions his cross for Saturday's winner I said his passing leaves a lot to be desired, not that he doesn't knock the odd decent cross in. For a lad of his ability, his short range passing could be a lot better.

Must be watching a different player to me . Constantly picks out passes to feet has great vision and control for a league one defender. He had a few stray passes Saturday which he's admitted himself on twitter but personally I'd take a few stray passes and a peach of an assist every game from my left back. Compare his distribution and all round game to the two left backs we had before him in Paul black and Bradley diallo (shudders)

Can't pass for :censored: ? Nonsense

Excluding his fine assist on Saturday of course.

Was that cross meant for Rooney who it went over, or for Philliskirk who had to dive at it? I think it was meant for Rooney, so it was an accidental assist. I've been watching Grounds this season, and his distribution is atrocious.. Any player at our level should be able to pass the ball to one of their own when under no pressure whatsoever, but Grounds struggles at this basic skill.

I've been watching Grounds this season, and his distribution is atrocious.. Any player at our level should be able to pass the ball to one of their own when under no pressure whatsoever, but Grounds struggles at this basic skill.

Thank you. I was starting to doubt myself ha ha.

Although taking Saturday's assist off him might be a bit harsh, he knocked it into the right area with a bit of pace on it.