Montano out for weeks...

I feel for Montano but I think it could be a long way back for him if he's going to be with us next season.

The talent is obviously there but performances haven't been consistent enough for him to be a regular starter and he's simply had too many medium term injuries for us to rely on him from the bench.

I think he'll need to do something special from February onwards to earn a new deal.

FYI Montano is contracted to the end of next season ie June 2015, so paying him off half his contract would be very silly indeed.

There is a player in there and Yes he does get injured a lot and often in related areas, but that is part of his natural physiology due to his speed. You are quite likely to have a winger with those issues- see Ryan Giggs in the early part of his career. Maybe the coaching and medical staff should look at changing his training regime for a bit to see if that has a positive effect.

FYI Montano is contracted to the end of next season ie June 2015, so paying him off half his contract would be very silly indeed.

There is a player in there and Yes he does get injured a lot and often in related areas, but that is part of his natural physiology due to his speed. You are quite likely to have a winger with those issues- see Ryan Giggs in the early part of his career. Maybe the coaching and medical staff should look at changing his training regime for a bit to see if that has a positive effect.

Ah my mistake! Thought it was June 2014.