Come on, own up

Having read the posts, I think it was a dig at Coventry by one of their own, who is unhappy at playing in Northampton. Also if you were going to go to the Ricoh it wouldn't make you late it is only 2 minutes off the M6.

I think it may make you quite late as it's a 45 minute drive between them.

I was more puzzled by the twenty or so presumbaly over-principled Coventry supporters who watched the first half from the top of the grassy bank but then disappeared at half time.

I was more puzzled by the twenty or so presumbaly over-principled Coventry supporters who watched the first half from the top of the grassy bank but then disappeared at half time.

Good point, I wasn't figuring in arriving at the ground just before kick of

Two oldham fans joined the protest on the hill as well

Not sure I believe the Ricoh story,probably cooked up by the fevered mind of a Coventry mong.My brief foray onto twitter yesterday showed that they've got a fair share of those.

Also wondered what happened to the 20 odd on the hill.Maybe they couldnt see the goal Coventry were attacking in the 2nd half so went to the pub. Rather than over principled I had them down as people who cant stand the thought of missing a game but simultaneously dont want to break the boycott. What a mess that club is!

There's a lad on Facebook called Joe Oafc Barton who put on his status that he and a few others had just pulled up at the Ricoh. He's blamed living in Italy for the last 3 years as to why he didn't know about the ground issue. Luckily he said that they arrived there early so still had time to go to Northampton.