Liverpool FA cup merchandise

Just got the Oldham v Liverpool scarf for Sunday from the shop.

It looks great and the shop is open from 9:00 to 15:00 on Saturday,

Spotted they have special mugs on sale as well.

The club have 27 official coaches going on Sunday if you can't buy merchandise on Sunday, the club and especially the marketing and commercial dynamic duo need their heads looking at.

The club have 27 official coaches going on Sunday if you can't buy merchandise on Sunday, the club and especially the marketing and commercial dynamic duo need their heads looking at.

So basically people who have just found out have from 9-12 tomorrow to buy merchandise? Our marketing department baffle me at times.

I would be amazed if the shop isn't open before the coaches set off on Sunday. There will be 1500 people getting on coaches, massive opportunity to shift a few of those scarves.

After telling people they will be able to book til midday today without fear of coaches selling out (this was implied by being told they would just keep booking coaches till the deadline and have one coach left for any surplus) sure enough midway through the morning they sell out and can't order any more.

I'm not one to have a go at the club but this has pissed a fair few off having to make last minute arrangements. Not the end of the world but better communication along the lines of 'we might sell out so get here earlier/book sooner/get back up plans' rather than make it seem so cast iron coach spaces would be available.

In relation to your post i wouldn't hold your breath. We are so :censored: in customer service at times it's laughable.

After telling people they will be able to book til midday today without fear of coaches selling out (this was implied by being told they would just keep booking coaches till the deadline and have one coach left for any surplus) sure enough midway through the morning they sell out and can't order any more.

I'm not one to have a go at the club but this has pissed a fair few off having to make last minute arrangements. Not the end of the world but better communication along the lines of 'we might sell out so get here earlier/book sooner/get back up plans' rather than make it seem so cast iron coach spaces would be available.

In relation to your post i wouldn't hold your breath. We are so :censored: in customer service at times it's laughable.

I agree that is poor communication and they haven't stuck by their word. But surely people have had long enough to book their seat on a coach?

I agree that is poor communication and they haven't stuck by their word. But surely people have had long enough to book their seat on a coach?

Oh definitely but as i say when you have been assured not to worry you will get seats, coaches will be put on till the deadline regardless of how many are needed, it shouldn't matter when you book?

If you set a deadline, by its very nature, some people will book near to it.

They were announced and shown at half time at the Shrewsbury game but I suppose everyone that is going to Anfield couldn't get to the Shrewsbury game.

Or our PA system is just absolutely shocking.

Edited by dec666

Just got the Oldham v Liverpool scarf for Sunday from the shop.

It looks great and the shop is open from 9:00 to 15:00 on Saturday,

Spotted they have special mugs on sale as well.

I'm really sorry, and I mean you no personal insult at all. But if it's one of those 'half and half' scarves you really need to be tarred, feathered, chucked in a barrel and rolled off the Civic centre.

A blight on modern football. At least tin foil FA Cups and :censored:ing huge stovepipe hats have a sort of cheap charm about them.

I'm really sorry, and I mean you no personal insult at all. But if it's one of those 'half and half' scarves you really need to be tarred, feathered, chucked in a barrel and rolled off the Civic centre.

A blight on modern football. At least tin foil FA Cups and :censored:ing huge stovepipe hats have a sort of cheap charm about them.

It's quite similar to the ones they were selling last year if you are on twitter or Instagram there is a picture knocking about of it.

It isn't one of those.