Stupidity

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading this thread now yes I know westy yes Westy likes a few beers, there was a running joke as he did not make it into the ground last time hence why he agreed to donate money to the playershare.

I don't think Westy was that bad yes he went on about Gillingham.

Merry however I have no need to create another account here now or ever btw i did mention to Ackey yesterday about changing my username.

As for the guy stood behind me who was thrown out he wAs out of order.

You might be on to something here. There was a lad sat in front of him and 3 or 4 seats to the left who was called Tom, very slim lad with short hair. Him and "Westy" were obviously buddies and were talking to each other throughout. In fairness, the lad called Tom wasn't acting like a knob though.

Did you see the game may I ask ? If there was any malice am sure he'd apologise but am certain there wasn't any malice. It's good how you have failed to reply to the if you see him sure he will say sorry

And no my name is not tom not that it matters what my name is, am presuming your whole 90 mins was ruined because I highly doubt it was! Blown Out of proportion is my view

Fancy you being on here. That's a coincidence.

It's a message board I read what's been said like I do most days didn't really want to get dragged into this thread seen as my name been mentioned however ask the mods to check the IP address etc

You do that and you will see he is not how you described him, far from it the lad gets passionate and yes maybe he channels it the wrong way sometimes but if he is wrong he will apologise.

He likes to have a drink at the footie and a laugh it's not the crime of the century.

Anyway like I say speak to him and you will see. Am going to continue normal life now and worry about things actually worth worrying about like my sick relative and not what a drunk person says at football

You do that and you will see he is not how you described him, far from it the lad gets passionate and yes maybe he channels it the wrong way sometimes but if he is wrong he will apologise.

He likes to have a drink at the footie and a laugh it's not the crime of the century.

Anyway like I say speak to him and you will see. Am going to continue normal life now and worry about things actually worth worrying about like my sick relative and not what a drunk person says at football

Ok pal. Cheerio.

"oafctom - and I claim my five dollars!"

Oafctom is probably the least likely out of everyone there to have been causing any bother.

I saw a lot of stupidity and aggression yesterday. Had to cover the six- year old nephew's ears whilst the fans in front of me swore blind

at everyone behind them for asking them to sit down, before offering all and sundry to 'step outside'. The combination of a lot of drink and

big matches does bring out the bell end in a lot of folk. But that's football for you really. I didn't let it spoil the day.

"oafctom - and I claim my five dollars!"

Oafctom is probably the least likely out of everyone there to have been causing any bother.

I saw a lot of stupidity and aggression yesterday. Had to cover the six- year old nephew's ears whilst the fans in front of me swore blind

at everyone behind them for asking them to sit down, before offering all and sundry to 'step outside'. The combination of a lot of drink and

big matches does bring out the bell end in a lot of folk. But that's football for you really. I didn't let it spoil the day.

I'm not even sure it's the booze a lot of the time. I'm not on Twitter but occasionally take a look to see what people are saying. I looked the other day and there were plenty saying they were going to give verbals if anyone asked them to sit down as they had, amongst other brags, been to Gillingham.

I have no doubt some people were spoiling for an argument before even setting off for Anfield. It's pathetic.

what block was this in?

there was a lad about row 20 block 124 who wouldnt sit down all first half but thought a steward had sorted that out

I was sat beside this drunkun barsteward, the stewards and the cops spoke to him to settle him down. I then spoke to him in my strongest Northern Ireland accent and told him to sit the fcuk down before he got bashed. Edited by Fervid

Before yesterday I'd been to one away this season, yup Gillingham so that puts me firmly in superfan status!!!! I only went as I was in the area, can't be arsed with aways mostly, prefer having a Saturday lie in and listening to the game on Latics Player when we're away.

I was sat beside this drunkun barsteward, the stewards and the cops spoke to him to settle him down. I then spoke to him my strongest Northern Ireland accent and told him to sit the fcuk down before he got bashed.

The Northern Irish accent is perfect for this kind of thing, I bet you could have read love poetry and he'd have calmed down.

Just to remove any doubt, away dayz and oafctom are indeed posting from completely different IP addresses.

In that case, I apologise unreservedly for my earlier libelous suggestion that they were one and the same. I have let myself and my family down. I now just wish to be left alone to contemplate my actions. I will hopefully emerge a much better person. Until that time, I have no further comment to make.