ticket office

If it's the woman who's in her fourties I've found her to be quite polite albeit a bit serious. Certainly not annoyed me enough to come straight home and post on here at how miserable she is and discuss the size of her norks. Which is a bit crass and personal, but there y'go.

Love it. A fantastic comeback on Saturday, the best in most fans memory and we're discussing how sour-faced the ticket office woman is on a Monday morning.

Sorry guys I don't think you should be discussing a woman's appearance on a public forum like this..... It's all a but 1970s and naff ... Imagine if it was your wife or mum that was up for discussion.

I'm off to buy the Guardian

Sorry guys I don't think you should be discussing a woman's appearance on a public forum like this..... It's all a but 1970s and naff ... Imagine if it was your wife or mum that was up for discussion.

exactly

Can you pick me up a Playboy magazine at the same time?

Cheers.