Joe Mills

just shows you the direction our clubs going if yeovil bench, brentfords bench and shrewsury town is where our best playerd are ending up.

While I am disappointed that Mills has temporarily gone to a so called 'relegation-rival' and that Tarkowski has gone to another League One club, that may or may not get promotion...I think that, out of the three, Lanzoni is the most senseless, as it is highly likely that he will be back playing in League One next season.

While I am disappointed that Mills has temporarily gone to a so called 'relegation-rival' and that Tarkowski has gone to another League One club, that may or may not get promotion...I think that, out of the three, Lanzoni is the most senseless, as it is highly likely that he will be back playing in League One next season.

Seems to have been his career decision though. And I think Yeovil may hang on ....

Can understand Tarki going but no logical sense why Johnson wouldn't take Mills back for the season apart from not wanting to pay his wages? I'm a happy clapper but this is the icing on the cake!

Are we even allowed any further loans, off this top of my head this season we have had:

Mark Oxley

Petrasson

Joyce

Plummer

John Paul Kissock

Rushnack

Mills

Worrell

Harkins

We must be nearly at the limit?

This reminds me that i am sure one of the things Johnson said when he arrived was that he wouldnt be getting to many loans in as you lose your identity. What happened to that theory!

Are we even allowed any further loans, off this top of my head this season we have had:

Mark Oxley

Petrasson

Joyce

Plummer

John Paul Kissock

Rushnack

Mills

Worrell

Harkins

We must be nearly at the limit?

This reminds me that i am sure one of the things Johnson said when he arrived was that he wouldnt be getting to many loans in as you lose your identity. What happened to that theory!

There are limits, but they are 5 in a match day squad, 8 standard loans (half or full season ones) in a season, 4 over 23 and 4 under 23, and 4 (plus one youth loan- under 21) from any other team. No limit on numbers otherwise.