So what was wrong with Rooney?

All of you Rooney lovers on here must have only seen him against Port Vale (unfortunately it's the only home match I have missed this season).

Because, like it or not he was :censored:ing :censored: for most of his time at Latics.

You can blame a lack of crossing or whatever you like to blame LJ or whoever you want to get at......but the fact is that I saw him miss sitters that fat Sunday league players would struggle to miss.

I reckon I could score a few in Scotland and I am quite overweight and slow as well...

All of you Rooney lovers on here must have only seen him against Port Vale (unfortunately it's the only home match I have missed this season).

Because, like it or not he was :censored:ing :censored: for most of his time at Latics.

You can blame a lack of crossing or whatever you like to blame LJ or whoever you want to get at......but the fact is that I saw him miss sitters that fat Sunday league players would struggle to miss.

I reckon I could score a few in Scotland and I am quite overweight and slow as well...

This

Fair do's.

I had high hopes, but ultimately.

Edited by JohnnyPimp

Would it be a fair assessment to say Celtic are equivalent to a decent Championship club and Aberdeen are comfortably top of a League 1 group of clubs? It stands to reason he will be getting more time and space than he did here and he is the lucky guy nearest the nets.

As much as I like to back our players, I'm about here with Rooney. He was rarely there to be crossed to so strike that excuse out. He was simply a very poor player for us.