• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All ifs.We could conceivably continue to pick up points in the next two games.

It's possible, but Rotherham have been on a 9 game unbeaten run (7 wins, 2 draws and today's 6-0 smashing of Notts) and Preston have been grinding out gritty 1-0 and 2-1 wins all season.

I think we are capable of winning both games but a betting man would go for 2 away wins.

Yer,the mighty PNE & Rotherham.We've done nothing against them this season.....oh hang on ;)

I watched them on Tuesday. They're both composed in midfield and have strikers who can score, basically everything we're not.

Huge 6 pointer at Crewe coming up, if we lose that, I think we're finished!

Of course it's a worry that we're 3 points above bottom 4,but some fans are seemingly :censored:ting themselves about the prospect of playing against a team we've already beaten this season and another we could've got something from but for a sending off.

Of course it's a worry that we're 3 points above bottom 4,but some fans are seemingly :censored:ting themselves about the prospect of playing against a team we've already beaten this season and another we could've got something from but for a sending off.

We beat neither of those two teams in the league this season?

If you watched them both on Tuesday and then watched us today, you'd be worried as well!

Nope,unfortunately I couldn't make the Rotherham game on Tuesday,that said I believe any League One team is capable of beating another,even Preston and Rotherham.And yes we have beaten Preston this season,just to reiterate.

I think these 2 games could be where LJ really earns his corn. We certainly aren't favourites for either game but getting the players in the correct frame of mind could still make the difference.

Personally I'd try and take the pressure off the players and get them to express themselves. There are potentially 10 games coming up which will have heaps of pressure on them and the players will have to cope so letting the shackles off for these two could work wonders.

But let's be honest, what the :censored: do I know! :grin:

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

How :censored: was the ref today, and how small was the lino. Thought we started really well, and if the pen gets given we could have been cruising at 2-0. Bad 1st goal to give away as Ox had it comfortably covered. Our 2nd was a proper comedy moment thought Charlie was going to keep it out without knowing, but their 2nd was a peach of a cross. Special mention though for the free kick Wes gave away for swinging his leg nowhere near the ball or man, priceless officiating they can't teach them that at ref school you know.