League Tables at 8th March

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 24hoursfromtulsehill, 8city2, Carl Waters, chickenbaltipie, DavidCollinge, GravityGrave, laticdickovarmy, LaticsChris, Rocky_Latic, Stevie_J, underdog

Correct Half Time Score – 8city2, chickenbaltipie, DavidCollinge, GravityGrave, LaticsChris, Rocky_Latic, rosa, stevesidg, Zorrro

Correct Full Time ScoreStevie_J The final score was obviously your fault then

Correct No of Latics Goals – 8city2, Carl Waters, chickenbaltipie, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, JoeP, LaticsChris, Rocky_Latic, stevesidg, Stevie_J, underdog, Zorrro

Correct No of Opposition Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Stevie_J

First Latics Scorer – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Carl Waters, Ex_pat, JoshOWTB, LaticsPete, Rocky_Latic, stevesidg, Stevie_J, Zorrro

Within 100 of Attendance (6,698) – 24hoursfromtulsehill (+66), LaticsPete (+56)

Correct Attendance (6.698) – No 10 pointers

laticdickovarmy holds on to top spot by the skin of his teeth as the fight goes on for that 4th place finish

No predictions from Ackey, dannyboy55555 and wardlelatic

14-03-08Subs.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – BenRad, iamjonesyyoafc, NewBlue, steveoafc

Correct Half Time Score – mikebOAFC, pk200, steveoafc

Correct Full Time Score – No points here

Correct No of Latics Goals – iamjonesyyoafc, opinions4u, pk200, spadam, steveoafc

Correct No of Opposition Goals – Nope

First Latics Scorer – boboafc, Oafc1895, opinions4u

Within 100 of Attendance (6,698) – No one got close enough

Correct Attendance (6,698) – So, none here either

It’s anybody’s guess who will triumph in this League. A couple of good predictions and it can all change. Oafc1895 opens up another one point lead, but it’s close.

14-03-08F-t-P.jpg

Poor from me I had the opportunity to capitalise on mistakes made by the front two but I blew it. Can't afford to throw away another opportunity like that again if I have any hope of winning and made that perfectly clear to the lads at full-time and will do so again in training, now the full picture has been revealed. Also lost current bragging rights over many in the pay league too.

No one cares about the amateurs. If a few have more points than the professionals, it's only because it's easier when the pressure is off.

Says the bloke who would only be 3rd in the so-called amateur league, and that is only because of a unique result in the most recent game.