Keep an eye on these from non league

Hull City look set to sign Folkstone Invicta striker Johan Ter Horst also according to the Feb edition of World soccer Iikeston have an agreement with the Bermuda FA to run an academy got 4 Bermudans on there book one is called Rai Simmons Scouts from Villa, Chelsea, Huddersfield,Liverpool and both Manchester clubs looking at him.

Edited by oafctom

Hull City look set to sign Folkstone Invicta striker Johan Ter Horst also according to the Feb edition of World soccer Iikeston have an agreement with the Bermuda FA to run an academy got 4 Bermudans on there book one is called Rai Simmons Scouts from Villa, Chelsea, Huddersfield,Liverpool and both Manchester clbus looking at him.

Edited by BP1960

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Worksop have unfortunately dropped out of the NPL, a sad state of affairs - however Mettam is now available (allegedly he was on £700 a week at the Tigers) - he shot 73 goals in 80 odd appearances. Muldoon has already gone pro and joined Rochdale.

Mettam was on £450 a week and was the highest paid player at the club (according to their now ex-assistant manager Pete Shuttleworth who is a good friend of mine).

Interesting signing Muldoon, very direct in the games I have watched them but without much of a trick. Played wide right in an attacking 3 at Worksop - not sure where Dale will play him if they don't play that formation!!

Worksop have withdrawn there resignation as well I believe?

Worksop have withdrawn there resignation as well I believe?

There is a meeting tonight - right now I believe - discussing how they will develop, it sounds like they'll probably approach next season with the model of a democratically run supporters and community club.