Lockwood

Thought he was outstanding today and apart from one slip up in an earlier match has done little wrong since he arrived.

If the rest show his attitude there's a chance of staying up.

Have to agree, won nearly everything in the air, and was unfortunate with a few decisions that went against him by the player backing into him. I also thought Wilson played well today, Grounds for me was the weakest of our back 4, some of his early passing was woeful.

Thought he was outstanding today and apart from one slip up in an earlier match has done little wrong since he arrived.

If the rest show his attitude there's a chance of staying up.

I think the difference is that he's got a pair of bollocks and is ready for the fight. Along with Harkins and Wes.

All the others are bottlers. :censored: out of challenges and :censored: themselves in front of goal. Got to man up and fight for the cause now. No point not doing, not just the clubs but their own futures that are on line. A relegation won't exactly look good on players like Oxley's CV, for example.

funny how people see things differently.. thought he was at fault for today's goal, and has been at fault for a few goals since he signed! i do think he is 'OKAY' at best, but i wouldn't want to be seeing him any longer then the end of this season, Wilson looked good today though - and that new CB signing is a UNIT!!

funny how people see things differently.. thought he was at fault for today's goal

Yes it is. He can't have been at fault because he was marking their number 19 (you can see them having hold of each others shirts). Their goalscorer was Wilson's man. I'd also put a slight bit of fault for the defender on the line but he didn't have much time to react to be fair.