Adam Rooney

Sorry to pick on you but can people :censored: off with the Adam Rooney is god threads now please? It's not like he didn't get a chance, he got loads of gameplay.... It's so obvious there Is a massive difference in quality of opposition.

It's more obvious we were doing something wrong

I agree.

Although his goal today was scored thank to a little bit of self-creation. Created a bit of space, turned and scored. He never seemed to make his own chances for us.

In his defence I think he is a confidence player and needs to play that central strikers role two things he seems to be feeding off at the moment, we did play him on the wing at times which seemed strange for a target man, fair play to him it didnt work out thats life should we of persevered who knows lets move on and work with what weve got.

In his defence I think he is a confidence player and needs to play that central strikers role two things he seems to be feeding off at the moment, we did play him on the wing at times which seemed strange for a target man, fair play to him it didnt work out thats life should we of persevered who knows lets move on and work with what weve got.

If we proved one thing in his spell with us, it's that he certainly isn't a target man.

SPL barring Celtic and Rangers has always been :censored:, what's new? Rangers have dropped but that doesn't mean the other teams are above League One level. I'd like to see how Aberdeen do home and away against the likes of Wolves and Brentford, heck even Rotherham would spank them over two legs,

Edited by PlayItLivo

SPL barring Celtic and Rangers has always been :censored:, what's new? Rangers have dropped but that doesn't mean the other teams are above League One level. I'd like to see how Aberdeen do home and away against the likes of Wolves and Brentford, heck even Rotherham would spank them over two legs,

I'd imagine the lower teams like St Mirren/St Johnstone/Partick Thistle are easily League 2 standard, maximum.

The SPL being League Two standard is a myth amongst English fans trying to act superior.

Have you seen some of the garbage teams we've played this season?

It ain't a myth, at all.

League One might be :censored:, but 80% of the SPL would struggle to get into the playoffs of our league. That ain't arrogance, we'd struggle to beat a fair few sides of the SPL at the Minute, but do you honestly think Wolves, Brentford or Rotherham would struggle to finish 2nd or 3rd in the SPL? Sheff Utd on current form would be up there too, even at this late stage. It's just not a balanced league.

Edited by PlayItLivo

This the same Rooney who didn't look like he was cut out forLeague One; being one of the top scorers in the SPL.

One man's junk...

Just sayin' yard dog!

totally agree its horses for courses (some might argue donkeys) as for balance of leagues, league 1 has become a little like that the gulf between the top 5 and the rest is huge this season with wolves and brentford having particularly strong teams for the division.

Are we applauding Matty Wolfenden for scoring almost 1 in 2 for Rummy's team? Prolific striker, awesome at that level.

Rooney is no different, lower standard of football.

I don't think it's a lower standard. He's playing with better players who are able to deliver more accurate crosses and through balls for him.