League Tables at 22nd March

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Bristolatic, Craig D, DavidCollinge, disjointed, JoshOWTB, LaticsPete, RobOAFC, rosa, stevesidg, underdog

Correct Half Time Score – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Carl Waters, disjointed, GravityGrave, JoeP, LaticsPete, underdog

Correct Full Time Score – DavidCollinge, rosa, underdog

Correct No of Latics Goals – 8city2, Carl Waters, chickenbaltipie, DavidCollinge, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, LaticsChris, Rocky_Latic, rosa, Stevie_J, underdog, Zorrro

Correct No of Opposition Goals – DavidCollinge, disjointed, rosa, underdog

First Latics Scorer – laticdickovarmy, underdog

Within 100 of Attendance (3,389) – JoeP (-1) :applause1: , chickenbaltipie (-7) :applause1: , Bristolatic (+29), underdog (+36), DavidCollinge (-45), stevesidg (-56), Carl Waters (+76)

Correct Attendance (3,389) – Very, very nearly. JoeP’s attempt at making us believe that an extra one had not been accounted for can’t be verified, so the ploy didn’t work :grin: .

DavidCollinge extends his lead at the top to 9 points

Supreme effort from underdog, gathering 14 points :imnotworthy: .

rosa missed out on a potential 2 points by not predicting a half time score.

disjointed initially posted in the wrong thread, but then posted in the correct one. Twice. We have to take the first one but, somehow, they both scored 5.

No predictions from Ackey, dannyboy55555 and wardlelatic

14-03-22Subs.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – iamjonesyyoafc, John Platt, Latics_Fanatic, mikebOAFC, NewBlue, opinions4u, pk200, spadam

Correct Half Time Score – mikebOAFC, NewBlue, pk200

Correct Full Time Score – iamjonesyyoafc, NewBlue, opinions4u, spadam

Correct No of Latics Goals – BenRad, iamjonesyyoafc, NewBlue, Oafc1895, opinions4u, rudemedic, spadam, steveoafc

Correct No of Opposition Goals – iamjonesyyoafc, Latics_Fanatic, NewBlue, opinions4u, pk200, spadam

First Latics Scorer – John Platt

Within 100 of Attendance (3,389) – rudemedic (+8) :applause1: , BenRad (-9) :applause1: , steveoafc (+23), mikebOAFC (+28), pk200 (+29), opinions4u (-56), John Platt (+68)

Correct Attendance (3,389) – Almost, but not quite.

NewBlue slightly increases his lead at the top, but opinions4u is on his coat tails.

Latics_Fanatic posted twice and the second post would have scored more. Unlucky. Even more unlucky was, that in the post that counted, he forgot to predict a half time score.

Oafc1895 tried an interesting concept by predicting Latics to be winning 2-0 at half time, but eventually losing 1-2 :goggle: . Even Latics can’t do that!

14-03-22F-t-P.jpg

I’ve come to the conclusion that disjointed, rosa, Latics_Fanatic and Oafc1895 were all under the affluence of incohol and were all in the same pub, drinking the same stuff in copious amounts, and can you please let me know what it was because I fancy a pint of it myself. :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45:

Edited by Bristolatic

Within 100 of Attendance (3,389) – JoeP (-1) :applause1:

Correct Attendance (3,389) – Very, very nearly. JoeP’s attempt at making us believe that an extra one had not been accounted for can’t be verified, so the ploy didn’t work :grin: .

Luck's not been my friend this season - I officially rule myself out of the title race...

Looking healthy that...but as Underdog has shown with a massive 14 point haul it's still anybodies title from (at least) the top 5 i would say.

Looking healthy that...but as Underdog has shown with a massive 14 point haul it's still anybodies title from (at least) the top 5 i would say.

It's a fluke...I have no idea how it happened possible karma after I lost the cup thread because I posted on the non league thread and should have gone through. Heheh

Joe p still fight the attendance you out by 1 and I know 1 got it for free yesterday.....heheh.

Goal is to be about 10th, but then again I excepted latics to be about 10th too...grrr

Edited by underdog