Having read fans of the mighty Orient calling for their manager to be sacked when they are third in the league and heard west hame booed off tonight having won but not played like the glory days of Moore, peters and hurst is it fair to say the majority of fans are unrealistic in their expectations and get overly giddy at any sign of success/improvement ?

I would like to point out I don't include us fair minded latics fans in this :)

Ah the fickleness of football fans.

Imagine if we were third, Johnson would be treated like the second coming, knighted and given a 1000 year contract.

Only by sheep like you, however I can see through a minging draw at Crewe, a stuffy 1-0 over Crawley and a fluky daw at Orient, normal service will be resumed Saturday.

Ah the fickleness of football fans.

Imagine if we were third, Johnson would be treated like the second coming, knighted and given a 1000 year contract.

I think what you are trying to say is Johnson would receive a lot of praise for doing a good job?

That really goes without saying, do you think the pressure would be on Moyes if United were top of the League?

Only by sheep like you, however I can see through a minging draw at Crewe, a stuffy 1-0 over Crawley and a fluky daw at Orient, normal service will be resumed Saturday.

Very unfair assessment of the last 3 games. I was at all 3 games. Crewe was disappointing but it was an improved performance. Crawley were only in the game for 15 minutes or so and orient would of been quite easily beaten had we taken our chances.

Posted · Hidden by Zorrro, March 27, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Zorrro, March 27, 2014 - No reason given

Oh why don't you just :censored: off with making it personal.

Just ignore the forum bell end.