Coming down

What happened to that Latvian owner of Blackpool who pretty much funded their escape from this :censored:hole of a division when they gave us a good booting in the play-offs? Has he gone now?

Every time I see Barry Ferguson interviewed on FLS he is permenantly wearing the "I'm :censored:ed as a manager" face. Let's get them back. Not arsed about teams like Brum. They'd not bring as many as say, Fleetwood or even Rochdale would (they never have historically - :censored:e support). They'd have a Wolves type effect though and like someone else has said; if we have any chance of promotion in the future; it'll be enhanced without 'sleeping giants' down here with us.

Fleetwood wouldn't bring 200. One of the worst supports in the football league, that club.

They're in league football artificially after a local business owner bought them when they were in the Conference North and they've propelled up the league ever since. Think I'm right in saying they're the smallest town to have a team in the football league. Brum would bring far more. Would be a top away day, though.

We're going to lose one of Preston or Rotherham, and Wolves already, all of who bring a big following, but potentially get Blackpool down hopefully, terrible run-in, and they should bring over 1000 dependent on how they're doing. Carlisle would be a loss as well as they tend to bring a fair few.

Looking at League 2, Burton (brewers!) and York to get in, and win the playoffs as they seem the better aways. However York will bring at least treble what Burton would take to BP, so I'm rooting for another Yorkshire away.

Fleetwood wouldn't bring 200. One of the worst supports in the football league, that club.

Ah, I stand corrected then. York instead, they've got a pretty decent support when they're on the up. Sadly looks like Rochdale are bottling automatic. Another loss and only 3 points from the play-offs. And we all know what happens when you lose your spunk going into the play-offs.

As long as either Barnsley or Blackpool come down I'd be content mainly because League Two has taken a lovely shape.

I'd rather take Blackpool because I like to see politically deprived towns like Barnsley do as well as possible in any aspect of life.

"Your towns politically depriiiiived, I wanna go home"