Hibernation

Cricket! It's a better game too. My favourite part of the year is this to be honest. And if you think it's a bit 'meh' or just can't get into it, well, it's your attention spans fault, not the sport.

And the best of it is Test cricket! We just need a bit of sunshine now.

Regarding Latics, twiddling our thumbs is the only thing to do until June.

LJ, will almost certainly be on holiday with his family - they deserve it.

No mention of a deadline like last season for those being offered deals

Most players will be on holiday.

Their agents will be busy scratching around for better deals.

The new sponsors won't be announced till June.

Take advantage of the warm weather coming our way by watching the stand going up if you are bored and retired. don't forget your sarnies.

Well those with a short attention span can get along to the real Old Trafford starting this Saturday at 7pm for floodlit T20. All other home games are the same time on Friday nights. Bars are open all through the game and it is cheaper than football. Take the kids and they run games for them and other activities. DJ on at every game and some live bands. Get a T20 membership and it is even cheaper. Won't interfere with football season and there is just a possibility that Freddy Flintoff is going to play for Lancashire.

Not that I want to get into a political debate.

But, a 31% flat tax for ALL is enough to put most people off UKIP.

That's all i'm saying.

They are also not particularly interested in Labour heartlands so we're not going to get any Greater Manchester friendly policies from them soon.

Cricket! It's a better game too. My favourite part of the year is this to be honest. And if you think it's a bit 'meh' or just can't get into it, well, it's your attention spans fault, not the sport.

quote of the week

Edited by Tommy_Fent