Colchester Away (9 August)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too keen for me but have a couple of green ones outside the Moon and I'll be along a bit later. Train about 12.30 maybe?

Works for me. Don't forget 3/4 for 2. Normally cheaper than the old advance tickets. Maybe meet at the Moon around midday and sort trains between the 'numbers' (there'll be 5 or 9 of us and it'll be a total ball ache)

Works for me. Don't forget 3/4 for 2. Normally cheaper than the old advance tickets. Maybe meet at the Moon around midday and sort trains between the 'numbers' (there'll be 5 or 9 of us and it'll be a total ball ache)

Number of travellers÷total cost of tickets. Advance tickets are no use anyway.

12.30 arrive 1.21 ................. me and Ste will be getting on at Stratford.

Olivers et al are getting this one ... mini quiz in production .... and I much prefer Marks 'Citrus' IPA these days over green beer!!!

Edited by Markoasis

Agree. We can spend the whole journey to Colchester waiting for Nervous Tic to work it all out on his slide rule.

Aha! Sadly on this occasion you'll be relying on someone else for that purpose (and, um, all the other purposes I may have served) as I'll be somewhere in Chianti-shire

if I brought green lager with me would I be accepted to Colchester on the 1230 train ?

an how many should I bring

The pricing of the 4 pack makes it as good as insanity not to. Plus the prudent drinker keeps a spare for the bus ride to the ground