League Tables at 16th August

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,DGravityGrave, JoshOWTB, NewBlue, rosa, warwickshire latics, Zorrro

Correct Half Time Score – astottie, Bristolatic, Craig D, lookersstandandy, RobOAFC, Ryan

Correct Full Time ScoreJoshOWTB

Correct No of Latics Goals – chickenbaltipie, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, JoshOWTB, kieranmcandrew, laticdickovarmy, Laticsbiffo, LaticsPete, oafc21, rosa, stevesidg, Stevie_J, underdog, warwickshire latics, Zorrro

Correct No of Opposition GoalsJoshOWTB

First Latics Scorer – 24hoursfromtulsehill, astottie, chickenbaltipie, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, kieranmcandrew, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsPete, RobOAFC, rosa, rudemedic, Ryan, underdog

Within 100 of Attendance (3754) – oafc21 (-34), laticdickovarmy (+48), Laticsbiffo (-54), 24hoursfromtulsehill (+61), GravityGrave (+65), underdog (-82), stevesidg (-87)

Correct Attendance (3754) – No, not yet

There were no predictions from aidan_latics, nzlatic and Simoncorneyisgod

Some big movers both up and down and those that didn’t predict have suffered. Meanwhile, rosa has taken over top spot, but look how underdog has leapt up the table.

14-08-16SubPrem2.jpg

14-08-16SubChamp2.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – Carl Waters, maddog, Oafc1895

Correct Half Time Score – John Platt, L1onheartNew

Correct Full Time Score – No points here

Correct No of Latics Goalsmaddog, Oafc1895, opinions4u

Correct No of Opposition Goals – No one thought we’d concede 3

First Latics Scorer – L1onheartNew, maddog, steveoafc

Within 100 of Attendance (3754) – John Platt (-28)

Correct Attendance (3754) – And no 10 pointers

Only 8 predictions this time and with andy_b_100 not taking part, John Platt moves into 1st place.

14-08-16F-t-P.jpg

Edited table after inserting missed attendance points for stevesidg and underdog. It's made a real difference to the tables. Sorry folks. Please remember to PM me if you spot any errors.

Edited by Bristolatic

Showing my naivety in my first outing on the big stage - first time I even thought about it was half way through the second half.

Vale done already, calendar reminders set. I need to up my game.

Bit of advice for you, hang on to David Collinge's coat tails, you wont be far away come May.

Thanks Bristol

Don't think you've given me points for near to attendance though?

I had 3667, 87 from 3754

My apologies. You're absolutely right. On checking through, I missed underdog's attendance points as well. I'll give myself a :yellowcard:

A revised table will appear soon.

Just a quick reminder to all to send me a PM if you see an error rather than post in the thread so I will get it immediately. I don't always check the threads through. Ta.

Edited by Bristolatic

My apologies. You're absolutely right. On checking through, I missed underdog's attendance points as well. I'll give myself a :yellowcard:

A revised table will appear soon.

Just a quick reminder to all to send me a PM if you see an error rather than post in the thread so I will get it immediately. I don't always check the threads through. Ta.

Thanks

Will do