League Tables at 11th October

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, astottie, Bristolatic, Craig D, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Handsy, JoshOWTB, kieranmcandrew, Latics_Fanatic, Laticsbiffo, LaticsPete, lookersstandandy, nzlatic, oafc21, rudemedic, Ryan, stevesidg, underdog

Correct Half Time Score – JoeP, lookersstandandy, nzlatic, rudemedic, stevesidg

Correct Full Time Score – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Laticsbiffo, nzlatic, oafc21, Ryan

Correct No of Latics Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Handsy, kieranmcandrew, Laticsbiffo, nzlatic, oafc21, Ryan, underdog

Correct No of Opposition Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, chickenbaltipie, Craig D, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Handsy, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, Laticsbiffo, LaticsPete, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, nzlatic, oafc21, rosa, Ryan, warwickshire latics, Zorrro

First Latics Scorerdisjointed, LaticsPete

Within 100 of Attendance (4,178) – LaticsPete (+11), lookersstandandy (+15), Ex_pat (+98)

Correct Attendance (4,178) – Nope

There were no predictions from RobOAFC and Simoncorneyisgod

Lots of movement this week. Last season’s winner, 24hoursfromtulsehill climbs into the Premier League at Zorrro’s expense, whilst Ex_pat takes over at the top from rosa on half time points scored. The biggest movers up and down were in the Championship where lookersstandandy is starting to threaten promotion

14-10-11SubPrem.jpg

14-10-11SubChamp.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – John Platt, L1onheartNew, maddog, opinions4u, steveoafc

Correct Half Time Score – No correct predictions

Correct Full Time Score – John Platt, steveoafc

Correct No of Latics Goals – John Platt, opinions4u, steveoafc

Correct No of Opposition Goals – Carl Waters, John Platt, L1onheartNew, steveoafc

First Latics Scorer –maddog

Within 100 of Attendance (4,178)steveoafc (-60), L1onheartNew (-75)

Correct Attendance (4,178) – Not yet

No positional changes, but steveoafc is closing the gap on the top two, where maddog noses two points ahead in the No1 spot

14-10-11F-t-P.jpg

It's no more or less embarrassing than your claim to have won in 2010 and 2012, when no league table was compiled.

Your comment is consistent with your predicting prowess, way off the mark. I never had you down as being bitter but i guess

being a 'one hit wonder' it comes with the territory.

woo hoo! top of the league for the first time ever.

I suppose in the typical Oldham Ath fan mode I should moan that the only way from here is down.

I wonder if Marvin the robot from Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy was a Oldham Fan?