Sheff Yoo 22nd Nov

lookersstandandy

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely stuff. See you at the station Andy.

I have got my match ticket and thinking of getting the coach from Milton Keynes as a cost saving from tring and saves going into London to go out again.

So 2 questions please

1.How many are on the London train?

2. Most importantly what are the drinking venues for Sheffield?

We're at a bare minimum for this trip it would appear. Only people called Andy are going. 2 x Andy's on the 10:58 out of St. Pancras and another Andy travelling from Oldham.

In terms of boozers, The Sheffield Tap is at the station itself, there is one called the Globe near the station which is a scream pub [traditionally a student brand] and another one called the Devonshire Cat on Wellington St - 10/15 min walk from both station and ground - which looks a little more discerning.

With no Dave and Geoff, I guess Leeslover is in charge and Nervous_Tic and I will head wherever he decides.

Only Andy Supporters In the South.

Just make sure you take plenty of protection

Another Andy here thanks to all for the feedback on the pubs- think I will probably get the coach- match ticket arrived today- There is a great post as always from Diego on the terraces and suddenly spoiled for choice- Only Tues evening and already massively excited. Hope to join ltos of you before during and after.