Sports Direct

So Rangers have been in financial trouble for a some years now, and looks like Mike Ashley took the opportunity to make some money out of their situation.

Rangers fans are angry that profits from merchandise are going into Sports Direct pockets instead of Rangers FC. The figures stated were £7.4M of merchandise sold with only £590k going to Rangers. Their supporters trust are calling for a boycott on buying Rangers merchandise.

Anyone know the finer details of our deal with Sports Direct? Anyone worried that if you try to buy a Latics top on our website it redirects you to Sports Direct? Anyone actually trust Mike Ashley? Newcastle fans have hated him for years but recent performances on the pitch have silenced things

Rangers also accidentally sold the naming rights to their stadium for £1.

Mike Ashley has chosen not exercise his ability to change the name of Ibrox as of yet. I think each deal depends on the negotiating ability of the people involved. Rangers have been run by idiots.

Rangers also accidentally sold the naming rights to their stadium for £1.

Mike Ashley has chosen not exercise his ability to change the name of Ibrox as of yet. I think each deal depends on the negotiating ability of the people involved. Rangers have been run by idiots.

I think he gave up the naming rights. Him and Umbro have a license to print money though. I wouldn't be too worried about our deal though, it's deliberate asset stripping at I Broxbourne.

Bet they aren't moaning about the interest free loans he just give them to keep the club afloat

Meaning he can pull the plug any time he chooses and take the assets... The next few months will tell what his plans are, it might be that the numerous bloodsucking contracts make it impossible to work without insolvency.

Bet they aren't moaning about the interest free loans he just give them to keep the club afloat

he gave them interest free loans because he knew he could make far more money out of them by taking their merchandise profits. rangers were so desperate they took it but in the long run they are going to be in a far worse situation. thats how the rangers fans see anyway

Edited by Corazzin19