Play offs

Realistically there are two places up for grabs, Bristol C, Swindon, Franchise and Preston are all well ahead in points and quality but there is no other team that stands out for me as being better than us on any given day (Sheffield U perhaps but they are still struggling to deliver)

So, 5th and 6th are wide open with ten+ teams in with a shout....there is no reason why we can't get our act together and compete for one of those and I don't think this division has ever been so wide open for the playoff spots

No happy clapper nonsense from me, I was at MK and we were truly, truly awful but v Crewe we got back to basics and only our continuing lack of a goal poacher type striker cost us.

LJ is the most promising Manager we've had for years and we need to get behind him and see if we can go again......this season is not over

theres plenty off time for one of the top four to hit a bad patch one of them usualy does as does someone from a long way back make a run into the playoffs so all up for grabs think januarys transfer window will have a big say

The worst thing LJ could have done at the this club and it's the reason why when we lose a few posters act like its the end of the world.....he gave us hope for the first time in years.

Play offs is very possible. Top 10 more likely but season of consolidation is looking on the cards. Consolidation which 90% of this board wanted at the season start by the way.

We live in hope....

It's not gone after 3 bad results.

Other teams will also have slip up's, poor run of results and 'out of the blue' hammerings.

We just need to hang in & around as best we can, and hope with others slipping up; we can put a little run together when its needed.

As Palmer1 says though; I merely expected some slight progression this season; a higher finish than last time and signs on & off the field of progress to come. It still looks to be achievable on that on both fronts

What's remarkable is seemingly not long ago we had 6 points on Bradford and in the blink of an eye they're 6 points clear of us.

It's quite an alarming plummet.

I don't think we'll go down, or even be in the mix to go down. But I don't think we'll be knocking on the door of the playoffs either. Where we are now, I think we'll finish a couple of places either side.

Edited by PlayItLivo