Playershare: You Know It Makes Sense

I've still not heard for defo if LJ got the player he wanted and used the playershare money we have.

If he did the kitty has almost gone and we need to recoup.

If we have managed to fund a second player then a massive well done all, from the regular standing order folk, to those who pledge on the OWTB thread, to those who use O4U easyfundraising site for on line shopping.

I must admit everytime I see Big George and when he scores I take immense pleasure is saying my £1 a week has paid for that.

If we could rustle up a pound for those who attend every home game, just imagine who we could get...hey is that Messi bloke free?

Seriously thanks to all who have contributed and to Diego who has pushed this again tonight

Or pm underdog and she will send you a form.

Cheers tracy.

Swine....I have two second class stamps awaiting for S/O request.

Bugger just remembered my pledge too...£1 for any new S/ O set up and when we hit the 100th S/O being set up then a prize donated by me too..boo hoo it's costing me a bloody fortune this season...

How long has Playershare been going?

How much money has been raised and transferred to the club and which players would we have not had without it?

Hello scapegoat, I don't remember all figures but if it helps, playershare have helped with the following players:

Luke Beckett, shefki kuqui, cedric evina, Eddie jokits, Big G and this new chap

Thanks

How long has Playershare been going?

How much money has been raised and transferred to the club and which players would we have not had without it?

Hello scapegoat, I don't remember all figures but if it helps, playershare have helped with the following players:

Luke Beckett, shefki kuqui, cedric evina, Eddie jokits, Big G and this new chap

Thanks

Could the club help with this by possibly sending forms out with season tickets? Not sure if this happens now.

It's something we can look into with our new forged links for next season

Edited by underdog