Crawley Easter Monday

tringerlatic42

Fast approaching is our next test against the stragglers on Mon 6th April.

Hopefully we can get a good crowd together for this- I have become a lucky mascot lately going to Vale, Crewe and Dale as my last 3 games since awful Orient.

I have heard that some of the Frankfurt crowd are going to be at this one . So all in all it should be quite an end to the Easter Hols.

I have not been there before and wonder if London Bridge would give better prospects for a pre journey bevvy than Victoria.

There were 737 Latics fans at Crewe.

I know 24 hrs is up for this one

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unsure why website says only 200 tickets??

Dean Holden takes his men to the Checkatrade.com Stadium on Easter Monday to take on the Red Devils and Latics have been allocated 200 tickets for the game.
Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/away-ticket-news-crawley-town-2360070.aspx#pc8xKUt1olyScW8r.99

Regarding the ticket allocation if I read it correctly, there are 200 tickets available for pre purchase but you can still rock up on the day and pay even if the 200 tickets have gone, I am not sure how many away fans can be accommodated at Crawleys ground.

Just checked and the away stand holds 1600.

Edited by disjointed

It's a 45-50 min journey to/from London Victoria, calling at Clapham Junction [CJ] & East Croydon [EC]....

OUT 11:02 ARR 11:48 CJ 11:08 EC 11:18

OUT 11:32 ARR 12:18 CJ 11:38 EC 11:48

OUT 12:02 ARR 12:48 CJ 12:08 EC 12:18

RTN 18:29 ARR 19:16

RTN 18:59 ARR 19:50

RTN 19:30 ARR 20:20

It's a 1.2 mile journey from Crawley Station to the football ground.... which is ok if it's a nice sunny spring day and you get there early.... otherwise jump in a cab.

Last year, the meet pub en route to the ground was the New Moon, Brighton Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 6SZ.

Has someone got a blow up doll and handcuffs for Leeslover as this is his OASIS stag do and we need to send him off in style? Ideally semi naked on the Eurostar!

Edited by lookersstandandy

It's a 45-50 min journey to/from London Victoria, calling at Clapham Junction [CJ] & East Croydon [EC]....

OUT 11:02 ARR 11:48 CJ 11:08 EC 11:18

OUT 11:32 ARR 12:18 CJ 11:38 EC 11:48

OUT 12:02 ARR 12:48 CJ 12:08 EC 12:18

RTN 18:29 ARR 19:16

RTN 18:59 ARR 19:50

RTN 19:30 ARR 20:20

It's a 1.2 mile journey from Crawley Station to the football ground.... which is ok if it's a nice sunny spring day and you get there early.... otherwise jump in a cab.

Last year, the meet pub en route to the ground was the New Moon, Brighton Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 6SZ.

Has someone got a blow up doll and handcuffs for Leeslover as this is his OASIS stag do and we need to send him off in style? Ideally semi naked on the Eurostar!

Semi naked? Are you lot going soft.

Spoke to Andy at the club - very helpful. There's 660 tickets available, like above 220 through Latics ahead of time. That said, it's not the terrace this year but the stand. The terrace will only open if we sell all the other tickets, apparently. It's pay on the day and there's no price change.

Either way I'll be on one of the Victoria trains at some point. If LL doesn't end up in France we've let ourselves down.