League Tables at 28th March

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 24hoursfromtulsehill, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, Laticsbiffo, Stevie_J

Correct Half Time Score – Craig D, disjointed, Ex_pat, Latics_Fanatic, NewBlue, warwickshire latics

Correct Full Time Score – A few went for 1-2 defeat, but none for 0-2

Correct No of Latics Goals – So no points here

Correct No of Opposition Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, Laticsbiffo, lookersstandandy, rosa, rudemedic, stevesidg, Stevie_J

First Latics Scorer – There wasn’t one

Within 100 of Attendance (14,010) – NewBlue (-9) :applause1:, Ex_pat (-23), RobOAFC (-24), Craig D (+53), nzlatic (+78)

Correct Attendance (14,010) – Close, but not close enough

Can anyone catch Ex_pat now? A 31 point lead is his to throw away. No massive changes, but the top 10 will take some sorting out.

There were no predictions from MAC0AFC, Ryan, Simoncorneyisgod & Zorrro

15-03-2820SubPrem.jpg

15-03-2820SubChamp.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

No positional changes at all, but opinions4u closes the gap at the top to 3 points. The only scoring predictions were:

Carl Waters 3 points (WLD + Opposition goals)

josh_latics 3 points (Attendance -46)

opinions4u 2 points (Half time score)

15-03-2820F-t-P.jpg

Not really a vintage year for the competition to be fair. Whoever wins it will have won it because everyone else was more terrible than them.

"Whoever wins it will have won it because everyone else was more terrible than them" That is the same every year, isn't it?

"Vintage" Hmmm... Some Hic won the 12-13 season Prediction league with only 120 points. I would not call that "Vintage".

Maybe the 13-14 season Prediction league could be called "Vintage" seeing it was won with 164 points.

"Whoever wins it will have won it because everyone else was more terrible than them" That is the same every year, isn't it?

"Vintage" Hmmm... Some Hic won the 12-13 season Prediction league with only 120 points. I would not call that "Vintage".

Maybe the 13-14 season Prediction league could be called "Vintage" seeing it was won with 164 points.

I blame the change in the points system. No points for correct half-times when I won it.

It's gone a bit like the pyjama cricket. Bring the boundaries in far enough and any :censored:house slogger can hit six sixes an over.

And no one can deny that the last day drama when Joe P and I had been trading blows since January was vintage. In fact, this league would never have been professional without that. Joe P and I made this league. But he lost, so...I made this league.

I blame the change in the points system. No points for correct half-times when I won it.

It's gone a bit like the pyjama cricket. Bring the boundaries in far enough and any :censored:house slogger can hit six sixes an over.

And no one can deny that the last day drama when Joe P and I had been trading blows since January was vintage. In fact, this league would never have been professional without that. Joe P and I made this league. But he lost, so...I made this league.

The league that you made is now breaking you, grace and dignity makes the man.

The league that you made is now breaking you, grace and dignity makes the man.

I agree, which is why I think Ex_pat could make a great champion if he keeps his counsel and behaves with class. Being a champion is about more than having the most points. I just hope he realises that for the sake of the spirit of predicting.

I agree, which is why I think Ex_pat could make a great champion if he keeps his counsel and behaves with class. Being a champion is about more than having the most points . I just hope he realises that for the sake of the spirit of predicting.

I'd agree which is why I shall now refer to you as A Winner Not A Champion or AWNAC.

Call it what you like, Mr Never Won :censored: All.

For someone in your profession, I am surprised at your grammar. Unless, of course, ":censored: All" is actually a much sought after and coveted prize that Mr Medic has failed to land for himself.

For someone in your profession, I am surprised at your grammar. Unless, of course, ":censored: All" is actually a much sought after and coveted prize that Mr Medic has failed to land for himself.

Yes, that's what I meant - Mr Medic has not even managed to win nothing. A variation on the theme of "they were lucky to get nil". For Mr Medic, :censored: All is dreamland. One man's bad grammar is another's philosophical colour.

I agree, which is why I think Ex_pat could make a great champion if he keeps his counsel and behaves with class. Being a champion is about more than having the most points. I just hope he realises that for the sake of the spirit of predicting.

"Behaves with class" maybe a bridge too far for me, I live in Australia you know, just look at our cricketers for example!

"Behaves with class" maybe a bridge too far for me, I live in Australia you know, just look at our cricketers for example!

More unpleasant than the South Africans for heaven's sake. It's not worth winning if that's how you think you have to behave to make it so.

You're of them but not one of them. I just hope you don't choke like so many others have done when so close to the prize.

More unpleasant than the South Africans for heaven's sake. It's not worth winning if that's how you think you have to behave to make it so.

You're of them but not one of them. I just hope you don't choke like so many others have done when so close to the prize.

Thanks for those kind words Mr24. Oh! by the way did you know I use to live in South Africa, so you can see I have had many years "class" schooling.