Team v Sheff Utd, if anyone cares anymore.....

Team today:

Coleman

Brown

Lockwood

Wilson

Mills

Poleon

Kelly

Winchester

Jones

Philliskirk

Turner

Sub's:

Kean

Mellis

Wilkinson

B. Wilson

Kusunga

Sadler

Murphy

Ah 1955 got there 1st!

Baxter on the bench for them.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Anyone else reckon the official figure of 1800ish Sheffield fans was a bit off?

If there was only 500 more of them than Dale brought then my eyes are deceiving me. Looked minimum over 2000 to me.

Said to those I was sat with yesterday, that they hadn't brought 2K which surprised me.

Anyone else reckon the official figure of 1800ish Sheffield fans was a bit off?

If there was only 500 more of them than Dale brought then my eyes are deceiving me. Looked minimum over 2000 to me.

I didn't think they'd made 2,000.

Equally, I thought the Latics fan numbers seemed understated.

I didn't think they'd made 2,000.

Equally, I thought the Latics fan numbers seemed understated.

That's the effect of just two stands - the Paddock edges were pretty sparce and the Chaddy had lots of blotches.

According to Sheffield they'd sold 1800 tickets in advance, so them adding less than 100 on the day seems very unlikely. Again, no way there was only 550 more Sheffield fans than Dale brought.

That's the effect of just two stands - the Paddock edges were pretty sparce and the Chaddy had lots of blotches.

According to Sheffield they'd sold 1800 tickets in advance, so them adding less than 100 on the day seems very unlikely. Again, no way there was only 550 more Sheffield fans than Dale brought.

THat section holds 3,000. The left, the right and the front (looking from the Chaddy) were virtually empty.

https://twitter.com/theawayfans/status/586968607717920769

If the big section of the RRE holds 3,000, then 1,800 was probably about right. Their fans also stood up for pretty much the entire match, which makes the stand look more populated.

On another note, Chesterfield should bring a few next weekend given they're in the mix for the play-offs - an unexpected windfall.