Delayed League Tables

I entered my not guilty plea and haven't heard anything since. I'm open to a personal public hearing. I've done nothing wrong and expect to be exonerated anytime soon. I've also offered a couple of reasons for the supposed anomaly that are far more plausible than any of the weak allegations made by some on Tuesday night. I'll forgive those pointing the finger when the time comes. They're only human - all too human.

I entered my not guilty plea and haven't heard anything since. I'm open to a personal public hearing. I've done nothing wrong and expect to be exonerated anytime soon. I've also offered a couple of reasons for the supposed anomaly that are far more plausible than any of the weak allegations made by some on Tuesday night. I'll forgive those pointing the finger when the time comes. They're only human - all too human.

As one of the finger pointers I think it's only right I explain myself...

I didn't note 24hrs original post however I did look at it after lookersstandandy made a crack about picking Poleon for first goal, I remember this as I enjoyed the cricketing reference. Then 24hrs denied putting Poleon in the first place so I was a bit suspicious.

However, I'm no David Walsh and I fully believe in the investigation of the mods and the word of a predictor who ruthlessly and relentlessly pursues anyone who commits even the slightest infringement.

So congrats on a stupendous piece of predicting 24hrs, I'm going to have to start reading traffic reports if I want to try and claw my way back up the table...