Walsall Sat April 25th

I think the breakfast club are on the 10:03, however I've booked on the following;

From London Euston to Walsall via Birmingham New Street.

OUT [EUS] 11:03 ARR [WAL] 13:04 via [bNS] 12:27

RTN [WAL] 18:31 ARR [WAL] 20:55 via [bNS] 18:57

You might want to get off at Bescot Stadium not Walsall.

I'm swerving this one and going to Peterborough at home to say a fond farewell to the Chaddy End.

I scoffed at the idea of going up for the last game, especially as it's the weekend before I fly out to get shackled.

Then I started getting a bit misty-eyed and thought, ":censored: it, I can probably swing it (and by that I mean 12 months of frosty looks)".

Then I checked this morning and it's on a :censored:ing Sunday at 12:15. WTAF?!

I scoffed at the idea of going up for the last game, especially as it's the weekend before I fly out to get shackled.

Then I started getting a bit misty-eyed and thought, ":censored: it, I can probably swing it (and by that I mean 12 months of frosty looks)".

Shocking that really. I'm gonna have to set off at about 6 in the :censored:ing morning. Getting sufficiently drunk at that time on a Sunday could also prove to be problematic, especially if I'm at the wheel.

I'm hoping to go. Travelling up saturday though