Like signing another striker...! Well nearly! (Not a real signing)

I liked the look of this lad when he came on a few times last season, raw, young but is quick and strong. I think we'll see him as a left winger for the last 15-20 of some games till he has learned some gamecraft but he is definitely a good option and one for the future.

I liked the look of this lad when he came on a few times last season, raw, young but is quick and strong. I think we'll see him as a left winger for the last 15-20 of some games till he has learned some gamecraft but he is definitely a good option and one for the future.

Not sure on Jonson Clarke Harris' Scouting Ability but when Devante signed a pro contract he said something along the lines of this lad will play at the top level.

I think if we can settle him down and work on one position (Seems to have been used both on the wing and upfront) I reckon he could become really good. Has all the natural attributes and could prove to be a quick, powerful winger like you say.