Best Right Back ?

Given how closely you watch the game, you will have noticed Croft being tied to Dieng on a 5 yard rope?

As he has been with Brown. Look what happened when Brown lost that protection which I've mentioned every week when Croft was getting slagged.

Both full backs need protection and should get it especially if they are not comfortable on that side like Brown at left back.

Diengs positioning was better yesterday and I don't recall him getting beaten in a one on one contest. I also don't remember him once conceding a free kick in a dangerous position. That could change in the next fixture as everybody at league one is inconsistent but Im can't recall seeing Brown as composed as Dieng was yesterday with or without the ball.

Some see this as a vendetta but I just try to call it as I see it. It's not like I want him to :censored: up. It would effect the team I support.

Yeah it is embarrassing, those people are not Oldham fans they are dicks...

but again he wasn't solid in defence. He was beaten numerous times in the 2nd half. He conceeded multiple free kicks out of desperation when under pressure we gave away a number of corners on that side from midfielders and centre backs covering for Brown. Hes not solid and it didn't happen on the opposite side of the pitch did it? I appreciate its not his position but anybody who cant see it is just ugnoring the :censored:ing obvious out of some kind of loyalty to a player that works hard but unfortunately doesn't cut it....

See same loyalty in threads under the name Weslowski.

I wonder if Truelove would have been called up to replace Mills had the injury happened the day before?

Edited by BP1960