League Tables at 20th October

Bristolatic

Amended table - Attendance points for 24hoursfromtulsehill were missed out.

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – aidan_latics, Andy-latic, astottie, Handsy, HarryBosch, jorvik_latic, JoshOWTB, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsPete, nzlatic, SAV, stevesidg, underdog, warwickshire latics

Correct Half Time Score astottie, Ex_pat, JoeP, LaticsPete, nzlatic, underdog

Correct Full Time Score – aidan_latics, astottie, jorvik_latic, Latics_Fanatic, SAV, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Latics Goals – aidan_latics, Andy-latic, astottie, Bristolatic, jorvik_latic, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsPete, nzlatic, rosa, SAV, stevesidg, underdog, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Opposition Goals – aidan_latics, astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Handsy, HarryBosch, JoeP, jorvik_latic, JoshOWTB, Latics_Fanatic, Laticsbiffo, lookersstandandy, SAV, warwickshire latics

First Latics Scorer – Bristolatic,

Within 100 of Attendance (6,430) – 24hoursfromtulsehill (-81), Ex_pat (+48), Laticsbiffo (+24), LaticsPete (-83), Stevie_J (-49)

Within 10 of Attendance (6,430) – No 5 pointers

Correct Attendance (6,430) – And none here

The current Champion, Ex_pat, takes over top spot :first: . astottie was the highest climber (up 7) :OASISscarf: and NewBlue fell the furthest (down 8) :thumbsdown: . milnrow latics edited his prediction less than 10 minutes before kick-off, so throws away the 11 points that would have taken him up to 11th :deal::dunce:.

There were no predictions from DavidCollinge, Kusunga-Is-God, LaticsChris, NewBlue & Zorrro

aG4n65w.jpg?1

Amended table - Attendance points for 24hoursfromtulsehill were missed out.

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – maddog, John Platt, steveoafc, joshlatics

Correct Half Time Score steveoafc, josh_latics

Correct Full Time Score – maddog, steveoafc

Correct No of Latics Goals – maddog, steveoafc

Correct No of Opposition Goals – maddog, John Platt, opinions4u, steveoafc, Hometownclub

First Latics Scorer – josh_latics

Within 100 of Attendance (6,430) – }

Within 10 of Attendance (6,430) – } No attendance points scored

Correct Attendance (6,430) – }

opinions4u’s lead is cut by another 6 points :goggle: . josh_latics is creeping up the table :) and it’s starting to get a little bit tighter

7Uusp6V.jpg?1

Edited by Bristolatic

Well, well, well. Here we are again in last seasons spot. That didn't take long, did it?

Now now, don't get downhearted, you must all persevere. It is no disgrace to come second.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the table, was something about cream and the top. Unfortunately, it was quickly followed by something about counts and chickens. So I don't think I will mention it.

My next target is to make the gap to 2nd place greater than last season. So knuckle down you lot and stop me. :laught30:

As Dave Clark said "Catch us if you can" (hint to help younger fans, youtube "Dave Clark Five")

Well, well, well. Here we are again in last seasons spot. That didn't take long, did it?

Now now, don't get downhearted, you must all persevere. It is no disgrace to come second.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the table, was something about cream and the top. Unfortunately, it was quickly followed by something about counts and chickens. So I don't think I will mention it.

My next target is to make the gap to 2nd place greater than last season. So knuckle down you lot and stop me. :laught30:

As Dave Clark said "Catch us if you can" (hint to help younger fans, youtube "Dave Clark Five")

I was going to post something about how you'd quietly gone about your business...

It's one thing to win it, but it's far harder to keep it. Look at the STATE of David Collinge.

Don't get too cocky, I'm on my way up!

It's one thing to win it, but it's far harder to keep it. Look at the STATE of David Collinge.

We all have our time. DC is the Notts County or Portsmouth of the OWTB league.

He did win it many times when we were all amateurs,

Oops. Not sure how I've missed that. You were, indeed, within 100; 81 to be exact, so I apologise. I can't access the spreadsheet from work, so I'll rectify it tonight.

Cheers. I'll take a look at the other predictions and results to make sure I'm not the victim of another powers-that-be conspiracy.

Table is updated. A typo caused 24hoursfromtulsehill to miss out on attendance points. I'd typed in 6,249 instead of 6,349 on the spreadsheet. He'll start a conspiracy theory soon, mark my words.

With his previous, i find it inconceivable that he could accuse anybody of a conspiracy theory, and expect to be taken seriously.

Distracted by online dating.

I'm the new George Best / Stan Bowles type character.

Sorry O4U, but the image of Bowles or Best sat in front of a computer trying to find a date made me laugh. That is not knocking your attempts to find another leg over soul mate.