good players - good football - tactically inept

Since done has come in the football has improved 10 fold. We are passing the ball far more effectively and dominating the game. Today we are the far better footballing side.

Where we are lacking for me is the tactics

Poleon is running his arse off upfront but beating himself up every time because he is nowhere near it. His confidence will suffer eventually and its a shame because he is talented.

Crying out this for another striker along side him. Second half fuller has to come on or bring philly up top and support him.

Had some around us in the main stand saying its not entertaining, its crap and its :censored:e. Personally i disagree. We just dont have anything up top and youncant blame the personnel its purely the numbers

Weakest League 1 for years

We have a half decent squad of players

We need a manager who knows what to do with them

We don't have a manager that knows what to do with them

We are 19th

Missed opportunity

With a decent manager at the helm, Gillingham/Walsall/Burton could've easily been us. That's the most disheartening part. Depressing.

Poor game.Cluelessup front.Why try a backheel

Try shooting at goal would help.They had a better game plan of soaking up the pressure and hitting us on thr break.Very disappointing today and need to sort it out since we do have some good players.

johnson's current and former clubs now both in bottom 6... That is no coincidence! Genie out of the bottle methinks.

And the previous one before and the one after sacked (I don't count Holden as a manager), all whiz kids who have the same Corney good blag denominator.

Edited by BP1960