if we lose on Saturday

OK it will be our first loss away from home all season but on current form it is more than possible. They say beat the teams around you, well currently below are....

Barnsley who just beat us, their only league points in 10 games or so.

Blackpool, arguably the biggest shambles in the league but they could go above us if it doesnt go our way

luckily Crewe wont be up for it after a great comeback and last minute winner midweek will they ;)

If we lose to Crewe the surley Simon Corney has to ask some serious questions about Dunns ability to manage this team doesnt he? despite what he says about him in the programme.

A loss will start questions about the players attitude to Dunn aswell.

Could be a massive weekend, Surely only a win will do?

OK it will be our first loss away from home all season but on current form it is more than possible. They say beat the teams around you, well currently below are....

Blackpool, arguably the biggest shambles in the league but they could go above us if it doesnt go our way

luckily Crewe wont be up for it after a great comeback and last minute winner midweek will they ;)

If we lose to Crewe the surley Simon Corney has to ask some serious questions about Dunns ability to manage this team doesnt he? despite what he says about him in the programme.

My gut feeling is we could lose every game between now and Christmas and Dunn would still be in charge.

Nailed on draw for me.

I think it will come down to belief! One team will step onto the pitch WANTING 3 points, the other team will simply turn up and go through the motions. Only time will tell which one is which.

It's why it winds me up when we've had decent runs in the FA Cup in the past, yet in the league we're shocking. That tells me that the players aren't interested unless it suits THEM!