1980 minutes

Football is a much easier game when you are winning. Has anybody got any idea for how many minutes this season we have been in front.

I would be surprised if amounted to 120 minutes....and most of that in 2 games. In the other 20 games about 15 minutes out of 30 hours of play?

We've scored the first goal on FIVE occasions (3 of those under Kelly) haven't scored the first goal since Swindon away in the league

We've led v Fleetwood, Shrewsbury, Bury, 3-2 at Gills, 2-1 up v Scunny, Sheff Utd, Swindon twice and late on 2-1 v Chesterfield and that's it in 22 league games

So we have led for about 12% of the season ( 4 hours out of 33hours of play) and those games in which we have led account for 60% of our points.

Not sure what it tells us but I increasingly think we need to take risks and be prepared to lose some to win some. Trying to grind out 1-0 policy ain't working for sure

So we have led for about 12% of the season ( 4 hours out of 33hours of play) and those games in which we have led account for 60% of our points.

Not sure what it tells us but I increasingly think we need to take risks and be prepared to lose some to win some. Trying to grind out 1-0 policy ain't working for sure

That can only work if the players are operating in an environment without fear of what happens when they take those risks and everyone has a go at them when it all goes to :censored:. I don't have to go to the games to know what it must be like playing at Boundary Park at the moment. Seen it all before.... The club needs a bit of siege mentality operating within it but instead the fans are blaming the manager the players for problems outside of their control.