League Tables at 2nd January

Bristolatic

:censored: me, I wish I'd never posted this, but thanks for the heads up. I'll have a look at it all again when I get back home this afternoon.

Note to self: Before posting, check, double check, forget it until the next day, check, double check again, get Mrs Bristol to check (not much chance of that), then go for it.

Sorry Bristol..... this clearly was not my intention..... we just need to keep our eyes on that 24 hours fella.... you know what he's like!?!

Reet. me owd muckers. I think this new spreadsheet has caused sufficient aggravation :boxer: . I'm just pleased that so many of you are paying enough attention to spot the (ahem) deliberate mistakes and there was only 4 of them. If Stevie_J would like to remove the original edition of this fiasco, here is the (hopefully) correct version.

Those of you that suspect shenanigans and underhand behaviour by a certain participant [you all know who I mean!], are free to check the end totals against the last League tables.

If it's wrong again, well bollocks to it, I won't do it again :grin:. Mrs Bristol ducked out of authenticating the stats, mainly because I didn't dare ask her.

DwNIHuj.jpg?2

Booooo! My only reason for investing time in this escapade was to see 24 hours docked points.....!!!!

I doubt it will happen. Having been caught once, and even having the nerve to blame Zorrro to cover up his own wrongdoings, I would be very surprised if he tried to pull another stunt. Having said that, he still has the brass neck to use a terminological inexactitude, blatantly prevaricating the truth, in his sig. The NERVE of the man!

I doubt it will happen. Having been caught once, and even having the nerve to blame Zorrro to cover up his own wrongdoings, I would be very surprised if he tried to pull another stunt. Having said that, he still has the brass neck to use a terminological inexactitude, blatantly prevaricating the truth, in his sig. The NERVE of the man!

I wouldn't put anything past him, once the pressure begins to rise at the business end of the season.

Booooo! My only reason for investing time in this escapade was to see 24 hours docked points.....!!!!

I wouldn't put anything past him, once the pressure begins to rise at the business end of the season.

Well. At least it's out there. At least no one needs to wonder anymore whether or not I'm the victim of abuse and conspiracy by the powers that be. The two people running the Prediction League also play in it. Being a reasonable type of bloke, I've always been happy with the golf-style scoring system but now I'm beginning to worry about things like integrity and honesty. The desperate rush to dock points from a Champion witnessed in this thread is not only sub-Spanish - it's sub-Mexican. Show yourselves some respect is my advice. And the game.

Well. At least it's out there. At least no one needs to wonder anymore whether or not I'm the victim of abuse and conspiracy by the powers that be. The two people running the Prediction League also play in it. Being a reasonable type of bloke, I've always been happy with the golf-style scoring system but now I'm beginning to worry about things like integrity and honesty. The desperate rush to dock points from a Champion witnessed in this thread is not only sub-Spanish - it's sub-Mexican. Show yourselves some respect is my advice. And the game.

:bigcry: